girl says she wants to hang out 'in a group'

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i know this girl and we are 'together' you can call it.. Ive gone over to her how numerous times and never get further than fingering her..

I was talking to her the other day and asked me "Why don't we ever hang out with other people"

What Am I Supposed to say to that? She is a freshmen and I am a junior.. I dont really want her hanging out with my friends, and I really dont want to hang out with hers.. What do I do in a situation like this?

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't let her hang out with your friends just because u know how your guy friends can be. They can make you look bad...try to hit on your girl.. or w.e. Just let her bring some of her friends and her friends can bring some of there friends.

Like if you guys go bowling then it would be good to bring a group of people.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
love is about sacrifice? lol, i dunno what to say, just man up and take it. it would be better to be with her friends tho, for the same reasons as the guy above me said. hey, if u play it right, and u get all of them liking u, they'll encourage her to be with u.

"get good with the friends, and you're in!"

lol i dunno. good luck whatever u decide.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring some of your friends and have her bring some of hers. If its all your friends, then they start hitting on your girl, tell embarassing stories, etc. If its all her friends, she feels like a slvt doing anything more than a little peck on the lips.

A mix of both should be a good choice, if you have to do a group thing. You should still be able to get in good with her friends and whatnot like Ace said, but u don't have to worry as much about your girlfriend feeling like a slvt.

prince88

Reaction score
I think it would be a better idea to let her get some of HER friends to hang with instead of yours.

Her friends are most likley going to be female, don't be shy and flirt with her friends! this will make her friends like you more (as long as you don't over-do it) and she will also take more interest in you as she will probly become a little bit jealous because of the attention you are giving her friends.

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were so fun, you alone would be enough to entertain her. The underlying message is that she's BORED with you already and is trying to figure out a way to make things slightly more interesting because she probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a freshman dude, they aren't that complex. I'm thinking more of a test.
Like, will you comply, if you don't want to. She probably wants to date you or whatever. SO you decide if it's worth dating her. If you don't want to hang out with her friends, don't, but if you want to hang out with a bunch of girls, and they can be fun at times, then do it.