girl says I'm weird ...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that good or not ? They usually say it while laughing, but some don't ....:confused:

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When's the last time you took a shower?

Tell them you have an enormously weird trouser snake.

Don't whip it out until she asks... or she's sleepin! .. BONG!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Trippsta
When's the last time you took a shower?

Tell them you have an enormously weird trouser snake.

Don't whip it out until she asks... or she's sleepin! .. BONG!
That's so stupid.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why are you asking if it's a good weird or bad weird on a message board? Just ask it to their face. When that question is asked, instinctly reply with a smile, "Hmmmm, good weird or bad weird?" The girls who laugh most likely are interested in you despite what they say. Psycology 101: people don't have to say hi, bye or even acknowledge the fact you are alive. They do it out of respect. These girls sound like they are playfully stating you are weird, hence they must really "respect" you.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're unique"?
I've yet to hear a girl say that. They're usually not intellectual enough to know the defintion.
I kid, I kid.

Its good usually. I'm pretty weird though. Girls never tell em I'm weird, btu I know they think it. Now i think thats probably a bad thing :p

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her why you SEEM weird to her. Don't ask her why you're weird, that's immplying tht you think you are too.

Everyone is weird to other people. The definition of weird is "different".

There are people different than you that you probably think are "weird" but they aren't weird to others....

Just don't worry that ONE girl thinks you're weird.....worry when ALOT girls think that you're weird. ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called wierd before

I don't let it bother me because I know that I am a deviant and have been called that in soc because I don't follow the crowd and do the norms of the boys at school. Why? Because all of the guys at my school will do anything for some pu$$y. I think that it is actually quite sad because they sacrificed things to get it too:rolleyes:

I don't really care though

I have also been called 'wierd' by alot of family members because of my views and my actions. The only thing is that I back my stuff up.

I have also been told that "You are like no other guy around here" Good or Bad? Don't know and Don't care. Why? Because I got tired of trying to please people and fix my attitude to make them happy and act 'normal' deemed worthy by the person who is making the statement. Bah it is not my place to act 'normal' it is my place to act like myself. I tried the whole be the DJ but I started to act robotic after a couple of days and quit and just became myself.

now I'm rambling

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
weird is an interesting word, it could be good or bad. it all depends on the context and the way it is said. If she's laughing while saying it, shes probably teasing you light-heartedly. If she looks very serious and disgusted at you, thats not a good thing :p Just use your best judgement, and if you really can't tell just ask her.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
stole this from another thread but how about responding with,"well i think you're wierd too...but looks aren't everything"