Girl says I was moving too fast

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys....I had a date at a nice restaurant with this girl that I have been attracted to for a while. Anyways looks like I applied too much Kino (tourching ) while on the date. I tried to set up another date yesterday via facebook and she said that she wasnt sure whether she wanted to go on another date cause I was going too fast ( she just went through a divorce). Anyways how do I recover from this and make her comfortable again. I really like her :)

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the first guy she's went out with since the divorce? If so, you really don't want to be. Back off for now. Keep in touch but not too often and keep it light. Might not even be a bad idea to let her come to you. You seem too invested and that'll push her away.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
lastking said:
Hey Guys....I had a date at a nice restaurant with this girl that I have been attracted to for a while. Anyways looks like I applied too much Kino (tourching ) while on the date. I tried to set up another date yesterday via facebook and she said that she wasnt sure whether she wanted to go on another date cause I was going too fast ( she just went through a divorce). Anyways how do I recover from this and make her comfortable again. I really like her :)
Moving too fast means you reak of desperation.

Learn to control your thoughts and action.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Financed said:
Are you the first guy she's went out with since the divorce? If so, you really don't want to be. Back off for now. Keep in touch but not too often and keep it light. Might not even be a bad idea to let her come to you. You seem too invested and that'll push her away.
The thing is she didn't even push my hand away when I touched her and kept smiling and enjoying the date. I tried to kiss her at the end of the date and she said that she couldn't kiss because it was a first date. This is the response that she gave me on Facebook yesterday. See below

Her: I tried to but you weren't listening. The touching and feeling was way too much for me. I just wanted to have dinner and open up a little. I'm not someone who goes so fast. I'm newly divorced, I just want to make sure I'm doing the right things.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as moving too fast when attraction is high. If a woman finds you sexually attractive and you move too fast, she will simply say something like: "I don't know you well enough" or "I'm not ready yet".

When a woman says: "We are moving too fast" it means her interest and attraction is LOW.

It also means you are becoming too emotionally invested too early. Women know the difference between "horny" and "desperate". Here is the difference:

Horny =
"I'm not ready"

Desperate = "We are moving too fast"

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
There is no such thing as moving too fast when attraction is high. If a woman finds you sexually attractive and you move too fast, she will simply say something like: "I don't know you well enough" or "I'm not ready yet".

When a woman says: "We are moving too fast" it means her interest and attraction is LOW.

It also means you are becoming too emotionally invested too early. Women know the difference between "horny" and "desperate". Here is the difference:

Horny =
"I'm not ready"

Perfectly put!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why dinner dates are not always a good idea.
They're expensive and physical contact just isn't necessary for the date to go ahead.

Do something active and fun where physical contact is actually needed: indoor rock climbing, hiking on a hilly track, sharing a hired jetski, that kind of stuff. You could go see a movie, but make sure it's one of those cinemas where you share a double beanbag with the other person instead of normal seats.

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Horny =
"I'm not ready"

What about "Don't you think it's a little too early for that"? I've heard that one a couple times.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back off and let her come to you. if she does, don't act clingy and desperate, act aloof. if she doesn't, next. date other girls in the mean time, do not wait for her.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
I had a date at a nice restaurant with this girl that I have been attracted to for a while.
lastking,

Never take a woman out to a nice restaurant on the first date

Go with some good friends that will enjoy it, rather than some chick who may never put out and who you may never see again.

No matter how much you pay for a date, she will only put out if that was her plan in the first place

No amount of champagne, steak, or lobster will change her game plan

Also, the more you spend on a first date, the higher you are setting the bar for the future

She will then expect you to take her out to nice places and meals in the future

Your goal is to get as much as you can out of her, while giving her as little as possible!!

Taking her to a nice restaurant won't help you get into her pants anymore than going out for drinks

You ended up wasting your hard earned money on a chick who won't put out

lastking said:
I tried to set up another date yesterday via facebook
Why are you setting up dates on Facebook? Dates should be set up over the phone

lastking said:
I tried to kiss her at the end of the date and she said that she couldn't kiss because it was a first date.
That is a bvllsh!t excuse

Women who are attracted to men will even bang them on the first date

You can be sure that she kissed men on her first dates before

Women don't kiss the men they are not attracted to.....and they don't reciprocate with kino either

She has thrown up her defenses and has made it known

Chalk this up as a loss.......just like the Denver Broncos did and move on

Anymore attempts by you trying to make her "comfortable again" will make you look even more desperate

She is trying to tell you as nicely as she can.....that she isn't interested......if piss her off enough, she will tell you off and let you know how she really feels about you!!

lastking said:
Anyways how do I recover from this and make her comfortable again. I really like her:)
she said that she wasnt sure whether she wanted to go on another date
Her: I tried to but you weren't listening. The touching and feeling was way too much for me. I just wanted to have dinner and open up a little. I'm not someone who goes so fast. I'm newly divorced, I just want to make sure I'm doing the right things.
She just answered your question for you with her responses.....this chick isn't feeling it.....you are just wasting your time trying to convince her to go out again.....start looking for new women to date......and don't take them out to nice restaurants!!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yea man, lack of attraction, she just don't find you sexually attractive. Best thing is to leave her alone until you two cross with each other again, or until she calls you, which won't happen. But you could try again and fail, which is sometimes healthy. Do this, send her an SMS over phone:

Think of something you two could do, I don't know what's good in your area this time of year. Maybe even go to amusement park. If nothing else then scary movie and a bar after that.

Type: I have a suggestion to which you can't say no. Let's go watch a scary movie and then hit the bar and get drunk.

More than likely she won't reply. If she doesn't, you don't contact her, and find someone else to date, on plenty of fish for example. If she does, then you can get laid. Go to a movie theater and discuss with her which movie to watch, if you see that she don't care which one, then tell her yea I don't really like any of this movies as well, let's go to a bar. Get her to a bar, and have a few shots, order something to eat, some light snacks, then after she had a few, tell her let's go watch a movie at your place or my place. If she comes, that means you getting laid.