Girl saying hi

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl says hi, to you a lot. Does that means she wanna fvck? I got one chicks number, and I was thinking of calling her. She says hi a lot.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am asking this

Because I want to make the moves on her. She and me possibly might have sex? So do you think she will fvck me?

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it all depends on the situation. If you know that you're going to see this girl often, it's in your best interest to make sure that she's interested before you head off and approach.

It could be good, but you don't want any awkwardness between you guys. Just say hi back and "make your moves" if she's interested.

If you don't see her often, go ahead and approach, you have nothing to lose. Even if the approach doesn't go well, you're never gonna have to see her again so don't worry about it!

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you're REALLY young, you're gay, or you're a nympho-maniac and are going to roofie girls in the future.

Either way, get some help.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as

I actually have her number I think that approaching should be wise.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not?

Do you really want me to fulfill you sexual desires? I think you are trying to seduce me.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing that you have her number, it's pointless to worry about stuff like this. Call her and set up some sort of date. If she gives you bull****, you know she's not interested, if she agrees to go out with you, chill with her and take care of business.

Confidence is the key to everything man!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She said HI to me"

"Does that mean she likes me?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

BWUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she likes you, maybe she doesn't...

You know what the only way you'll find out is... IF YOU TALK TO HER!!!

If you've got her number, why don't you call her and see if she wants to hang out? That'll tell you a lot in itself...

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Uncle (A supreme natural) once said

"If a girl smiles at you she wants to ****. At that point between her smile and ****ing her, all you can do is **** up, otherwise, you're gonna get laid. Just don't mess up. Simple"

There's way more to it than that of course, but I still think its a great frame to have.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, some poster already said to setup a date because you have her number. Second, you should ask yourself: What does my gut says?. Trust your gut and go for it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Did I miss the lol???

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am almost in tears here! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Dude you have posted 188 times and you still have to ask this question. She sounds like a very friendly person. The next time she passes you by and says hi, stop, say hi back and start a conversation with her. Who knows it may go so well that you will set up a date..... It's possible.

Now you say you have her number. She did voluntarily give it to you, didn't she? You didn't over hear it or see it somewhere else and take it down, did you???

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see her more than once.

So, I decided I'd just ask for her number. Next time I see her, I will start up a conversation. Then ask for a date. I will make the moves, kino. See how she reacts if good, I will hold her hand put my arm around her. If good, kiss. Then ass grab. Then sex. That is if she reacts positively. What do you think?