Girl Refuses to Accept Reality (Wants a Six Figure Man)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man EyeBrollin, why you trying to be be like MatureDJ? LOL j/k

Dominating frame on a low self esteem woman looking for help. Damn he put her in her place and she took it, especially for being a sista! LOL

Her looking at her phone signals defeat and uncomfortableness.

I thought he could've done a better job offering advice or solutions but couldn't tell if she was letting him do that. She did ask at one point but he didn't easily offer up anything at that point either.

Nothing but hoes being hoes if they are looking at $ figures as the main criteria. Only dumb overnight lottery winners will fall for those types. Otherwise regular rich dudes will see right through them and just use and abuse as usual.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought he could've done a better job offering advice or solutions but couldn't tell if she was letting him do that. She did ask at one point but he didn't easily offer up anything at that point either.
His advice was that a barely average looking 35 year old single mother with baby daddy issues thinking she deserves a high value man is delusional as fvck, needs therapy, and should consider seeking an average man. Otherwise she will be single for the rest of her life.

Sounds spot on to me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His advice was that a barely average looking 35 year old single mother with baby daddy issues thinking she deserves a high value man is delusional as fvck, needs therapy, and should consider seeking an average man. Otherwise she will be single for the rest of her life.

Sounds spot on to me.
Ok I can see that now looking at it again without work distractions.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man EyeBrollin, why you trying to be be like MatureDJ? LOL j/k

Dominating frame on a low self esteem woman looking for help. Damn he put her in her place and she took it, especially for being a sista! LOL

Nothing but hoes being hoes if they are looking at $ figures as the main criteria. Only dumb overnight lottery winners will fall for those types. Otherwise regular rich dudes will see right through them and just use and abuse as usual.
I'm not sure. There are plenty of rich men who are good with business, careers etc but clueless with women/relationships.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying he is mean is an outright denial of what he is saying... She is in denial, a denial fueled by thirsty social media men.

Their mentality is only a small part of the problem, the bigger part is what keeps her in denial, you have to face truth in denial at some point, unless you can keep the denial alive.

She wants to remain in denial, not find a man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bet she balled her eyes out after this.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds spot on to me.
He should have sold her some cat food.

He's right: if she wanted to hook a rich guy, she should have done it when she was 20.

Now she will be lucky if she finds a guy that doesn't live in his car.