Girl Problem

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got 99 problems and one is about a real b!tch...

iight im a senior n i know freshman girls r kinda young but theres this 1 hottie who i know...

first time i asked her to chill she said Ok, just call me in the morning.. so i call her and she tells me to call be4 i go to pick her up..its gettin annyoing callin her so much but i did call her again and she came up with an excuse..

so ok..i decided to jus 4 get her and **** so i c her in school and all that but then she started talkin to me so i decide to give her another chance...

i get her s/n .... find out she has a bf (she never mentioned it..she broke up with him now ne way)...i dont talk much online to her...

so after like 3-4 weeks after the first time i asked her to chill i call her again today...she never talks that much on the phone (but she never trys to aviod me in school)..i call her and ask her to chill tomorrow... she said OK and to call her tomorrow.. now i know what happened last time.. so i said well r u gonna chill or nott (i didnt wanna sound desperate.. i said it cuz i know what ****s shes gonna pull)... so she said she has to see when shes gonna be home .. thats why she wants me to call..

what would u all do?

what i think im gonna do > forget her and go find a new chick

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I think she's playing you. She is in control. She tells you to call, you call.. She tells you 'no', you give her another chance.
When you're about to give up, she's testing if she can reel you back in again, then she tells you to call her again.

You are being AFC with this girl.
You might wanna use her as a test-subject but don't count on 'getting with' this girl.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
think ur right

i think ur right - heres a poll... should i call her and find out if shes truly a b!tch and just move on,,, or not call her and show her that shes gotta let me know right away...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont call, if she really wants to hang out she can call you. Shes just a freshman anyway. Its not like youre losing that much. And theyre right, she is in control.

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
DON`T CALL HER, and if i were u i`d now start playing her, just for fun and who knows, maybe when u show her that ur the BOSS she`ll start chasing u.

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert but...

I'd pretend like you're upset, just tell her all the lame excuses and ask why she said anything if she's not going to chill anyways. This way she'll have to explain herself and make up for it ;)

And if she doesn't bite and just gets mad its not a real loss anyways right?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, is one of your other 99 problems, not being able to spell.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her. If shes too immature to make time, then don't give her any of yours, not even phone calls. Tell her if she wants to chill, she has to call you.