Girl owes me money-still wants XMAS present!??

Reaction score
Are you last two posters aware that this post is 1 year and a few days old according to the date of Nathannices post.

That means somebody needs to get off the site cause your digging through old posts due to boredom.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Are you last two posters aware that this post is 1 year and a few days old according to the date of Nathannices post.

That means somebody needs to get off the site cause your digging through old posts due to boredom.

It's not the age of the post but the essence of the topic. Someone may still get the value of the advice given.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her an invoice for your $700 along with a court order. That can be her Christmas present.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Immaculate
My girl owes me 700 dollars because I helped her get out of some serious debt she was in.. Now I'm in debt because of it, and she STILL wants me to buy her a hundred dollar Christmas present.. what the? I'm about to kick her out! Do you think I should get her a present?
Of course you're going to explain to us WHY, in GOD'S NAME, you lent this girl 700 dollars in the FIRST place, right?

Right?? :confused:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i dont check the date of each post! so some one obviously brought it up by reposting and well yeah thats how it happened, and now we can find out if she gave him his money back.....

so do tell us if she repaid you....

edit: on second thoughts i do not think the guy is here anymore.

see guys look what lending money does to you, it obviously drove this guy to suck problems that suicide was the only option left for him!:p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

LOL...I didn't even notice that! Jeezus.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
TAKE HER TO JUDGE JUDY!
"You're stupid! No, listen to me when I am talking. You're stupid!"