Girl online - I know she likes me

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so i've been talking to this girl online for a while now. I've been wanting to meet up with her, but her dad is real strict and won't let her go to the mall. Basically, I want to either meet up with her or just stop wherever this is going. How would I confront her with this? I'm thinking of just being straightforward, and telling her to somehow get to the mall or I'm not wasting my time.

And yes, I am positive she is into me. I don't like to use the phone (small house, parents always listen in) so I don't care about her number. AIM is a communication medium just like everything else.

decade

Reaction score
We all know these typesof girls :down: She needs to want you :woo: Exactly...tell her to make up her damn mind the next time you see her and don't let her think it over. She doesn't need to, if a girl wants you she'll do what it takes to have you. If a girl isn't willing to do anything for you then she shouldn't expect you to do anything for her, if this happens leave her and don't take any regrets.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the comuter and me a real girl instead of a sexual predator coming for your goods...hahaha...seriously though, stop it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the comuter and met a real girl instead of a sexual predator coming for your goods...hahaha...seriously though, stop it.