Girl on first date told me she busy the whole month of june...wtf?

tomwesten27

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, went on a tinder date tonight. her and I had a great date in my eyes, some good kino (no kissing) lots of good talking etc.

End of date I got that half ass hug where she turns her head and she told me "yeah the whole month of June I am really busy..I like me time and time with friends." My response was "ok lol....see you in July then." she replies with "yup haha!"

Then she texts me later saying "got home safe! thank again, sweet dreams!"

WTF!?!?!? Next this *****? Another $60 of drinks wasted....or am I looking at it all wrong? I have had some horrible tinder meet ups recently...

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest level, move on brother!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the "WTF" for?

It's obvious that your date wasn't as "great" for her as it was for you. Why are you spending $60 on a first date... with someone from Tinder? Change your approach, spend less.

How long did this date go on for?

You can NEXT her, but keep in mind, she already NEXTed you too.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull the plug, chop the cord, and chuck out the toaster, it's done.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$60????

COnsider that $60 a payment towards your first lesson in dating. Don't go spending $60 on first dates.

And the good thing about Sylvester the cat's dating school is that the quicker you learn, the less it will cost you. :)

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely she has a man at home and may not be able to be on a date in June. Play her game, I recently had a date like that but went with the flow and banged her last week. Girls are spinning plates too

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You are in the friendzone while this girl is spending June "busy" with me in chambers. Next! She already did for me.

Case closed. Get out of my court so I can bang her again!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if a girl tells me something like this.

Was the whole tab $60? So you really spent $30 on her? 2 lunches?

You don't know how many times I have cashed in on trim I released into the wild months ago..

Some dudes are so emotional sometimes, LET IT GO!!! BE COOL MANNN!

Just 1 week ago I had a girl tell me at the end of a date I wasn't her type and she didn't want to rip my clothes off. This weekend she ripped my clothes off...

If I would have gotten all butthurt my loins today would be dry and chapped, but I didn't... and they're not... and she'll be coming back for seconds too! Well actually it will be like fifths or whatever but that's neither here nor there...

BE COOL FOOLS!!

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah forget that broad. I feel your pain about dropping $60, but let that be a one time only mistake.

Now that summer is here, I've been picking dates that are FREE. Walks around the lakes, going hiking, the beach, dog parks if she has pets, trying to hang out at her place, etc.

Just now, this girl from Tinder asked to meet for a beer tonight. I immediately redirected it to "We finally have a sunny day, let's go for a walk around lake Calhoun instead". I'm well beyond tired of these women who just sit there expecting you to pay for everything, and make no offers to chip in. I know.. it's the gentleman thing to do, but when you have lots of girls wanting to meet you, just going out for drinks a few times per week gets expensive fast.

Besides.. you'd be surprised how much easier it is to escalate and apply kino when you're walking on the docks or goofing around on the beach. These dates have always been much more successful versus sitting static in a loud bar making boring small talk.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomwesten27 said:
Another $60 of drinks wasted
Not going to beat a dead horse on the low IL. Paying $60 for a date sounds crazy, though. It almost conveys the message that you don't believe you're good enough for her to like you for yourself to the point where you need to make up for it by buying her stuff.

I would either split the bill or buy her a lemonade or something that's no more than $5. Plates don't have to cost a lot of money; after all, you're playing a trial and error game, deciding which woman is best for you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I honestly don't care if a girl tells me something like this.

Was the whole tab $60? So you really spent $30 on her? 2 lunches?

You don't know how many times I have cashed in on trim I released into the wild months ago..

Some dudes are so emotional sometimes, LET IT GO!!! BE COOL MANNN!

Just 1 week ago I had a girl tell me at the end of a date I wasn't her type and she didn't want to rip my clothes off. This weekend she ripped my clothes off...

If I would have gotten all butthurt my loins today would be dry and chapped, but I didn't... and they're not... and she'll be coming back for seconds too! Well actually it will be like fifths or whatever but that's neither here nor there...

BE COOL FOOLS!!
LOL at the title of this thread. Sgt, you have a great mind set. No fvcks given, indifference. Abundance mentality.

Her: I'm busy the month of June
You: Cool, later.

At this point in the game, I take 90% of what chicks say as a $hit test. It's just ridiculous how so much dumb $hit can come of their mouths sometimes.

Just laugh and enjoy show.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Her: I'm busy the month of June
You: Cool, later.
My name is Robyn923b and I support these reactions to sh!t tests.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomwesten27 said:
End of date I got that half ass hug where she turns her head and she told me "yeah the whole month of June I am really busy..I like me time and time with friends." My response was "ok lol....see you in July then." she replies with "yup haha!"
She just randomly told you she was busy the whole month of July.... Or you mentioned seeing her again or something? That's a very random thing to say without reason (even for a woman).

tomwesten27 said:
Then she texts me later saying "got home safe! thank again, sweet dreams!"
She used you for free drinks.

tomwesten27 said:
WTF!?!?!? Next this *****? Another $60 of drinks wasted....or am I looking at it all wrong? I have had some horrible tinder meet ups recently...
Another?

$60 of drinks?

Want to know if the chick is really interested in meeting you? Don't offer to take her out for drinks/dinner/movie.... Just keep it casual (i invite most right to my house; only the most interested will consider that at all. The rest - i don't care about.)....

Offer something that the only real value she's going to get is a good time with you! It's the quickest way to find out if she's interested or not.

Even if it's as cliche as coffee - a woman who is interested in using online dating for free stuff - is not going to agree to a date for coffee/ice cream/walk in the park, etc.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a hook-up app, not a site to find serious dates.
I'm not even on Tinder but some mates are and on average they're both pumping and dumping a new chick every damn week!
Women on Tinder are looking for exciting hook-ups with random guys. You should NOT be treating them to a traditional date, just get them around to yours to play drinking games, fvck them and forget them.