Girl not into dating scene

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i met this cute girl and hung out with her several times progressing to make out sessions. However, this girl is obviously a virgin. She told me she has never french kissed a guy and never had a boyfriend. The girl is beautiful so her never having a boyfriend was shocking to me, and i told her she was sexy and she was shocked that i thought so. Also, I grabbed her butt and she freaked out and told me not to do it again. :( Im frustrated because most of the other girls ive been with have been really into me touching them. She told me we should be exclusive, but i dont know if i can. i mean shes 20 and afraid of me sqeezing her butt! Any tips on how i could make her more comfortable with progression?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, this will be a tough one. I mean if you push too hard you'll just push her away. Maybe try and get her comfortable with you touching her, you probably just surprised her suddenly grabbing her ass. This might take more time than your used to. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe someone else here has more experience with girls like this.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man i mean she is phenomenal, smart, funny, etc. however her problem is she wont let me close....i thought i did everything well, kino, rub her bare back, etc. then i went for grabbing her butt and she freaked! LOL man im going to have to take it REALLY slow if i want to persue her!

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what to say about that... that's the kind of stuff that I encountered in junior high... I was making out with this girl and she told me that she wanted me to put my hands on her butt... but at the same time, tits were completely off limits. Girls with limited experience will interpret advances in these areas as you trying to force sex on them... truth is she's not giving that up until she's completely ready, and you might not get to touch the fun bits until she's ready to go all the way.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice man, never thought of it that way....thanks...so my game plan will be to continue making out and progressing by taking her clothes off, not by touching the "forbidden areas". GENIUS!

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she won't even let you get past making out and is talking about getting exclusive, she probably won't give up much more out of a relationship. I'd say this one's more trouble than you need.