girl next to me

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i like sits next to me well used to this one guy at the begining of class asked her to sit with him and she did but the positive is hes moving soon should i take action or sit back and wait for her to come back to me

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
When youre sitting next to her look at her and smile while the teacher is talking. Then look down at your binder flip to a paper and write: Hi whats your name (or whatever ) , then rip it out put it in front of her and put your pen on top of it . Dont forget to smile and be friendly. If shes in the least bit intrested she'll write her name and most likely ask yours.

If you already know her then jus talk to her regularly and be ****y and funny and build some attraction you'll know if she digs you because you'll have her attention whenever you want it. And she'll want to hang with you more. Jus be confident relaxed and funny .
GOOD LUCK!

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right if you say something thats basicly just not funny and she laughs thats good right?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when a girl is interested in you, she'll see you as a funny guy and laugh a lot more than a girl who isn' interested. ('since when did I get so funny?')

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
lol, this is happening to me right now. and you can tell, everyone around can tell. its because her laugh is insane. its like this:

HEEEE-kekekekekeke!!!

very loud too. but hey, she's hott. i can deal.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to test this on monday by telling a really bad joke well i dont really tell jokes just like funny remarks.

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't lol that might actually have the reverse effect, she might start thinking "man this guy is lame"

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...class is fine because it doesn't really matter if they have hatred for you in the future (due to break-up, etc.). Work is the only place where you should never date women...if you care about your job.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
lol, this is happening to me right now. and you can tell, everyone around can tell. its because her laugh is insane. its like this:

HEEEE-kekekekekeke!!!

very loud too. but hey, she's hott. i can deal.
Man, I feel your pain. I'm in this class, and this chick in front of me laughs just like that. It's insane. And it annoys me too. I try to ignore it, but it's unbearable.