Girl next door

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so i posted a week or so ago about how she kind of ignored me or whatever. Well eveything is fine. Ive been hanging out with her and meeting her friends and everything is cool.

Well i was in Vegas for thanksgiving and she wanted me to call her and talk to her and saturday. So i did and like 2 seconds into our convo she was like
"Hey will you go to the semi-formal with me?" I said i was going to ask her anyway so yea. so us and two of her friends hung out again yesterday and then we went back to her house and she was as usual kinoing me and laying on me.

So the Semi is on friday and i think im gonna make a move but im not sure how. Advice?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she probably ignored because you weren't being Slick Rick. You're being Pushy Pete.

STOP BEING PUSHY PETE until the dance.

Also, whyd you tell her you were gonna ask her after she asked you? You're taking the challenge out of it!

OK, so here's the plan from today forward;we are gonna get this girl:

Talk to her seldomly until then, but when you do, be happy, upbeat, listen to her, and smile alot.

When the night comes, make sure you look SEXY. REALLY REALLY SEXY. She'll take notice.

Smile at her, be real nice, don't say stupid stuff. Stay on topic. She'll take notice that you're trying to make a good impression on her.

On the dance floor, get freaky, and stay freaky. Make sure you smell good and you're having fun. She'll take notice.

During like the last slow song, be like "Hey thanks for goin with me", and look her in the eyes, little smile here and there. See push your face closer to her, almost forehead to forehead, keep looking at her eyes. See if she wants it. If she does, slowly give her a kiss. Make sure your breath smells nice. Kiss a couple of times, and after that last dance, hold her hand for a while, fingers interlocked.

You're in, mission accomplished. Call her saturday, ask her about her day, geuiniely listen, and after liek 5 minutes, be like "hey, thanks again for goin with me, I had a lot of fun goin with you, I think we should kick it next week what do you say?" She'll definitely say yes.

KEY: Don't be nervous about the kiss, don't hesitate. Hesitation kills. Calm confidence. Not energy, not "God I wanna get this over with". Patience. It will come. Patience.

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i never called her to ask her if she wanted to hang out. She always calls me. does that even matter. And she only ignored me for like 1 day because she was pissed off at something else and she doesnt talk too anyone when shes mad, in her words

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
ccs! Focus on AC/DC's post, that is damn good, and I'm bookmarking this page for myself.

*Don't you dare edit it, I'll cry*

Reaction score
ccs, that chick is yours if you get her in the correct situation. I'm sure that if you kissed her right now, she wouldnt back away.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear some really good smelling cologne so when you dance, she smells it, and it will turn her on. Women love when men smell good... I can't stress it enough.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be sure not to wear too much though!!! if you're gonna be close and dancing she'll be able to smell it

some of these girls have smellin skills like a.... i dunno i shouldve stayed in shcool :(