Girl Next door (the final chapter)

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me just say in advance that this does not have a don juan happy ending.

The story is thati met this girl who lives on my street, became friends and eventually she asked me to our semi formal that was tonight.

Yesterday i found out from her friend that she went to go smoke pot with some stoners and that pissed me off alittle. I talked to her when she got home, and i was pissed because i thought she was better than that. Of course, i didnt show it because i really liked her. So yesterday and today were really akward for me to talk to her. But we still had plans to go to the semi formal together.

The plan was that she was coming to my house for dinner. Then we were getting ready at her friends house. Then we were going to meet at her other friends house, then walk to the school from there cuz she lives near there.

So first she cancelled dinner, because she was going to get ready at the first friends house, and she didnt want me to get bored. I forget what happened actually, but she eventually cancelled everything and we were going to meet there.

But I got a phone call an hour ago.

Sarah(2nd friend): hey is this Dave.
me :yea whos this?
Sara: its sarah. are you going to the semi tonight?
me:yea...
Sara:cuz i dont think becca is going.
me:are you ****ing kidding me.
Sara:hold on, Jed knows whats going.
Jed:Hello?
me:whos this?
Jed:its jed. you want the low down or what(yea this jed kid is a faggot)
Me:yea..
Jed:Becca likes this other kid Dustin and shes going with him instead.

I hung up and went for a walk and called back.
I freaked out and called sar a drunk ***** so needless to say she hung up after a while.

I called back and yelled at some of the freshmen guys that were being ****s.

Finally she called me.

Basically the conversation was how she felt really bad and me saying i dont know if i could forgive her. Then i told her that i couldnt talk to her because i was to mad and those faggots were making stupid comments about me so she said "FINE ITS NOT MY ****ING PROBLEM IT'S YOURS!!" then she hung up.

So how exactly should i go about this. I have no intention of taking to her and her friends again but i still would like some advice on how to get over this and what to do to make her feel like ****.

Thank you Don Juan forums. You helped me get to this point but i dont think it was me this time. I still intend to come to this site. Thank you.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ccs
Jed:Becca likes this other kid Dustin and shes going with him instead.
That is where you draw the line. This chick didn't even call you and tell you herself.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this makes you feel bad, but you handled this situation like a fool. We need some truth around here, even when it hurts. You 'got mad at her and told her you thought she was better than that' when she smoked weed. I tell you from personal experience: if you tell anybody anything like that ever, reguardless of age, gender, or anything else, expect them to lose all interest in talking to you for a long, long time, maybe ever again.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she smoked weed. A while ago, I'd be pissed too, but let's be realistic. About 80% of teenagers do it. 80% of teenagers are not bad people.

I've never done it, but thats not the point. On to the point:

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A "DAB": Dumb Ass Broad

She don't respect you enough to call her yourself. She couldn't even tell you. She cancelled everything and didn't even really tell you why.

You overreacted, but I don't blame you; even AC/DC would be ****in pissed. I'd go and dance with someone else tho. You probably stayed home huh?

It's ok. Don't ever speak to her again. If you get mad, just hit like your pillows or something. Don't show anyone you're in a bad mood, it only makes it worse. If she ever talks to you, ignore her. If she asks why you're ignoring her, just tell her "because you're a Dumb Ass Broad". I'd call her "a stupid ass b*tch" but hey, thats me. **** this *****, you're better than that. To hell with her.

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt tell her i was mad at her because she smoked weed though. Its not the fact that she smoked weed though its the fact that she smoked weed with this kid who does LSD and heroine ****. I was just worried and dissapointed i guess.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have done mushrooms, used to be an big stoner, have done 6 diff kinds of painkillers, adderall..all that ****.
i'm not a bad person. I would never and have never take advantage of girls.

i personally would have said "put her on the phone now." and told her "thanks for wasting my time. But its ok, I wanted to go stag anyways, but I decided that too late. ti all worked out in the end though."

PerfectCell

Reaction score
I only have one thing to say.

Weed is good, don't be talking **** unless you know what your talking about.

Of course I've done just about everything :-/

ccs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so she called yesterday in tears and she appollogized.

Apparently what happened was, she went to sarahs house and she didnt know she was having a bunch of peopple over. but one of the guys was being a f@ggot and was treating her like sh!t, so she wanted to go home and not even go to the dance. So she tried to get a ride home from her dad, but he couldnt give her one, so he convinced her to go anyway. so she got there and everyone else found out she blew me off and everyone yelled at her and she ended up having a sh!ty time. And she says she didnt go with that other guy, the kid just said that to piss me off cause hes a f@g.

I still dont know if shes telling the truth. I told her i forgave her and wanted to be friends with her, but i dont know if i can trust her.