Girl LJBF's, Says she has feelings for another Guy

Tebow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried looking up threads on the topic but I decided to go ahead and make a new thread anyway. I appreciate any help and advice!

Long story short... Me and this girl from work went on 4 dates within about 3 weeks and things seemed to be moving along well. One mistake I made was not doing much physical escalation during this time, so there was never a kiss close. Things still seemed well though, I always played the ****y/funny card and kept the sexual tension there. Often times she would contact me first, so I know the interest was definitely there.

After these 3 weeks she left town and went home for about a month to visit her family and during this time she seemed to gradually lose interest. Contact became less frequent and then we only hung out one time after she got back in town. After about a week of no contact she finally texts me late at night apologizing for being distant, said I really did like you but "things really picked up with someone I've had feelings for for a long time, so I didn't want to continue things with you" then said she still wanted to be friends. I replied "haha i'm okay, I'm not a very good friend anyway" and I didn't respond after that.

To keep the possibility of getting with this girl in the future, is no contact the best option? Or would it be more effective to keep gaming her and try to escalate physically? Thanks in advance DJ's

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you sleep with her? If not then you should have escalated quicker. 4 dates is too long in 2013. She thinks you aren't man enough to take her.

You can go ghost (not no contact) and if she reaches out you can talk to her, but that's probably your only shot.

Good luck.

edit: just read the last part. She's basically breaking it off with you. No contact it is, but that's for you to recover not to get her back.

Tebow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another detail I'll mention is she goes to church and is a strong christian. She doesn't really drink or go out, so I don't know if that changes the game with a 20 year old girl. But I know I messed up not escalating, that's one skill I lack in. No opportunity ever really felt right

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates and no kiss and you wonder why she only wants to be friends...no man there is no getting her back...someone else closed her much quicker than you did...ALWAYS kiss close on the first date...and even if they are very strict about no kiss first date (some are) they will respect that you tried and you will get the kiss/lay 2nd date if she is into you.....always always kiss close on dates and go for the lay...

go NC but not for getting her you lost her and to be honest you never had her int he first place.... there is no gaming without escalation you never gamed her in the first place to be honest you just small talked her like a friend would do...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
4 dates and no kiss close let alone sex and you're surprised? Damn. Judge nismo sure ain't.

Some guys have these rules. Pick one:

1. Put out on date 1 or I'm done.
2. Put out on date 2 or I'm through.
3. Put out on date 3 or I'll flee.

Don't accept the friendzone. That's a soft rejection and nothing more. Moreover, nothing good for you.

When your gut feelings tell you your princess is in another castle, she usually is.

Case closed.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates and no kiss??? grow some balls will ya.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tebow said:
Another detail I'll mention is she goes to church and is a strong christian. She doesn't really drink or go out, so I don't know if that changes the game with a 20 year old girl. But I know I messed up not escalating, that's one skill I lack in. No opportunity ever really felt right
Dont go waiting for that perfect moment - it never comes. When you pick her up, lean in and give her a kiss. Or when you drop her off. just do it. the timing is Never right and ALWAYS right at the same time.

Tebow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all the comments good sirs. I know I ****ed up not escalating. I'm going to have one last chance with her tonight, I'm gonna make the most of it

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
ALWAYS kiss close on the first date...and even if they are very strict about no kiss first date (some are) they will respect that you tried and you will get the kiss/lay 2nd date if she is into you
This is the truth. You need to kiss close every date. Some girls will pull back or turn their head the first time but if you try again they will kiss you. Others have a no-kiss-first-date rule. Some will only blow you. And others will let you fvck them in the mouth and vag.

Only way to find out which type is to go for it.

If she denies you the first time, it's not the end of the world. If you ask her out on a second date (your preference) and she accepts, then she's still interested and you NEED to at least kiss-close that one.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc is spot on.

You have to take the shot, its about the action that you take, if you make your move she knows what you want and cant pretend you just want to be friends.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Tebow is bad at football AND with girls?

Should have bent her over and Tebow'ed her in the arse after the 2nd date...