Girl likes me, I dont like her

kizza

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go to this saturday school, and there's two main classes. One class with most of the girls who I'm interested in, and my class. With 3 of us :( One little girl, me and this girl who it seems really likes me.

Problem is I don't like her. She's funny etc, but i'm not actually interested in her and her friends say she is interested in me. Now I wasn't too worried about this until she asked me out to town with her after the saturday school. Now i had a real excuse that i was busy, but tbh i don't feel like going out with her or anything. Being simple friends would be fine but thats about it.

I'm not sure if I should just ignore her and not talk to her to make her go away, or if I should specifically say something.

Any ideas on how to get her off me? (Sounds like a stupid question lol! But its bugging me).

Thanks.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
start acting AFC

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this problem once.
When her friends told me that she liked me i simply told them that i wasnt interested in her.
problem solved=]

kizza

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg lol so simple. her friends did tell me that... i was like ye i thought she did - and left it there (bad move on my part). the subject is bound to come up sometime soon and ill just clearly say, "i'm not interested in her"
thanks - such an easy idea :p

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF her and use her as a pivot or as social proof.