Girl lied about her age, how would you react?

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Velox said:
She said she was 28 but now she just confessed that she is really 40 years old. She looks young so I couldn't tell by her looks that she was that old.
.. Damn.. she must look very young.. anyway, your problem is with the age.. cause if she had said she was 27 and she is actualy 24 i dont think we would have any issues, but nevertheless, if you are not Ashton Kutcher then do not think bout a LTR..tell her this doesnt work for you and that you would be better of as friends.. (with benefits).. :D

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Velox said:
I feel like I need answers to my questions before I make a final decision. There is only one person who can give me those answers, so I have decided to ask her about it.
Here is another problem. She will "sense" that you are on a fishing expedition and that her past is under scrutiny. So what are the chances that she ( or any woman ) would tell you the god honest truth. They open their mouths and words just fall out.
WE never believe woman's words UNLESS they are consistent and congruent with her behavior OVER TIME.. Good luck at unearthing what you want to know.

Velox

Reaction score
I know there's a big chance that she will feed me new lies and that I can't check if she's telling the truth. I still need answers personally, whether I move on or stay in the relationship.

Of course I've sensed that her words and behavior have not been entirely congruent in the past. Unfortunately I didn't think much of it before. But if what she tells me now feels more congruent with her behavior then I won't dismiss it as lies immediately.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Velox,
Look you will learn soo much from this girl,and have a lot of fun...don't take yourself so seriously,age is just a number...but remember for down the line,in 5-10 years there will be a remarkable falling off in her libido,so don't get too emotionally involved...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News flash for VELOX - Women Lie About Everything.

Is her hair really blonde? Are her eyes really that color? Are her t!ts natural C cups? Is she really that tall without her heels on? Are her cheeks naturally that rosy?

What are you willing to accept? My guess is that if you're entertaining a 40 y.o. woman trying to pass for 28 you don't have any other options but to keep seeing her.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
My guess is that if you're entertaining a 40 y.o. woman trying to pass for 28 you don't have any other options but to keep seeing her.
I totally agree with you. And reading his later responses to this issue is allowing me to reach this conclusion too. Pretty pathetic that at 27 y.o. THAT woman is his only option, and she KNOWS it too. Pretty pathetic.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought,but has anyone considered that this Lady might be an Asian,they are very youthful,generally appear far younger than their chronological age...I had a great Uncle enrolled for W.W.1 at 14 and 11 months,my family think of him as a hero for massaging his age...alls fair in love and War...Whatever her age,Chronological,Biological,just think Functional Age,and enjoy her...

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct, there are quite a few ethnicities where a 40yo woman could easily pass for a 28yo

Velox

Reaction score
Yes, she is such an ethnicity. Most of my friends who met her didn't think she was that old. Anyway, I've made my move now.

You are right that I don't have any immediate other options, but then I never wanted to while I was with her. I was happy and got what I needed from women through her. I don't think this is pathetic, but I realise it could be seen as pathetic on these boards.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly anyone looks their "age." I don't have a very good idea anymore. I go to the bar and i wonder who let all these high school kids in. I can guess maybe within 10 years.

News flash for VELOX - Women Lie About Everything.

Is her hair really blonde? Are her eyes really that color? Are her t!ts natural C cups? Is she really that tall without her heels on? Are her cheeks naturally that rosy?
This is why i wonder why beauty is attributed to women. They are ugly and disgusting pretty often. Ugly women are uglier than ugly men. I rarely look at a man and shudder: women - all the time.

The greeks had it right. Admire the muscular machine of a man. He needs no adornments to be attractive. No clever tricks of light. No "bringing out the eyes" or pushing up and together of the pectorals. He's a machine that gets things done. His body is actually useful other than carrying fetuses. Oh, and nearly every man is capable of turning his body into a beautiful machine.

Even pretty women often look like sh1t in the morning without the clever makeup tricks and their sagging breasts all over the place.

yea, yea, i'm gay.. whatever.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the question is how many times did this come up? what was the context she told you she was 28? if she told you on a daily basis, stone cold sober that she was 28 then that is one thing. if she told you the first night you met her after an evening of adult beverages that is totally different.

while i do believe a lie is a lie which makes one wonder what else she is lying about, i think that you can date her only if you dont invest too much else into what she says as gospel.

i agree with kontroller x. if you want to go out and have fun with her on a friday night...great. i think it is an unwise move to emotionally invest with her. maybe at some point after a few MONTHS where she shows time and time again to be forthright and causes you no doubt then sure go meet her parents.

personally finding out she was 40 would just be a deal breaker for me. i want a hot 25 year old with out the mileage and baggage of a 40 year old.