Girl leaves because I was on Roids, acceptable reason??

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again you prove your ignorance. You will not lose your gains with proper PCT unless you are carrying a ridiculous amount of muscle like a pro:rolleyes:

As for Vin Diesel did you ever think that maybe he quit working out and eating protein?:rolleyes:

Also a guy like him would definitly be a cheater for using because his body can be built naturally in a few years.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Mr Harris - you again mention how alot of bodybuilders are infertile yet just about every one of the top pros of the last 30 years has kids.:rolleyes:

You want us to prove that we have game. Well last time I checked we are on a message board so how would we go about doing that genius? Unlike a desperate chump like you I'm not constantly concerned about women.
I didnt say that they were infertile. Infertility reffers to sperm count. Although the above article does mention lower sperm rates, I didn't. But now that you mention it...lol :D

I do apologize if you got it ass-backwards...lol:rolleyes:

Also when have you seen me concerned about women in my life fatality? Your a complete idiot man. You should drop out of this debate, because you have contributed not one iota of real information. Just your ass-backwards opinions.

As far as proving game, in reading the back issues I think others have found ways to show it. On another site the guys there post photos of the women that they have scored with.

Obviously you must be one of the virgins on this site and if using steroids will make you feel more like a man then go right ahead fatality.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I never said that I used AAS, and trust me when I say this, if I decided to use AAS, my 'game' would probably be the last reason for starting a cycle. I don't know where you have got that 'using AAS = trying to compensate for being short/a short d*ck/game' cr*p from.

And also, why do you try to start sh*t by resulting to personal insults in almost all of your posts? Are you trying to compensate for something?

For your information, I'm 178cm (~ 5'10-11, not sure about the conversion) weighing around 220lbs. I've been training since I was 16, and havn't touched any AAS's. Currently I'm dating an older woman, and all around, I'm pretty happy with my game.
LOL, now that is funny the other guy italo said he was 5'10 also. I must assume that fatality is 5'10 too correct.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
I didnt say that they were infertile. Infertility reffers to sperm count. Although the above article does mention lower sperm rates, I didn't. But now that you mention it...lol :D

I do apologize if you got it ass-backwards...lol:rolleyes:

Also when have you seen me concerned about women in my life fatality? Your a complete idiot man. You should drop out of this debate, because you have contributed not one iota of real information. Just your ass-backwards opinions.

As far as proving game, in reading the back issues I think others have found ways to show it. On another site the guys there post photos of the women that they have scored with.

Obviously you must be one of the virgins on this site and if using steroids will make you feel more like a man then go right ahead fatality.
and all that you have posted is the obvious side effects from abuse and lies about having connections with Arnold and laughable examples like "Hulk Hogan's daughter has health problems" lol

I wasn't concerned about women in your life but apparently you were concerned about mine for some reason. Proving game by posting pics? Um I guess you don't realize that anybody can post a pic and claim it is their girl. Seems kind of pointless don't you think? As for using steroids to get girls, I don't think that would really make sense seeing as how the ideal body for females seems to be Brad Pitt's, easily obtainable without steroids. Not to brag but I already got him beat by a mile in the physique department. Like I said not every guy is a desperate chump like you that is constantly thinking of ways to get chicks.

You're in your 30's and obviously looking to settle down soon since you mentioned kids. Why are you still single?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are assuming that all the anti-AAS 'reasearch' and articles out there are objective, while they are not.

The fact that you believe that by using AAS you get muscles the 'easy' way, without any consideration of a solid training routine and diet, you pretty much shattered your credibility of being a self-proclaimed training/AAS guru that you have been trying to portray. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not like you just pop some pills, go to bed and wake up as the Hulk next morning.

As I said earlier, people I know that are using AAS have their training and diet nailed down. They maintain a VERY strict diet and training regime while on a cycle, and even stricter one while doing PCT. This in order to minimize muscle loss. It's not like you gain 100lbs of muscle on a cycle and loose it all when comming off. Sure, you will loose some weight, but most of it will be water-weight (depends on what you are taking actually), but by keeping a strict diet and training routine, the loss will be kept to a minimum. Ergo, serious lifters on AAS's train as hard, or even harder, than those that don't do AAS.

And just by skimming the references on that article you provided, is that the article is based on research made between 1987-1993, thats more than a decade old research. Maybe you should try to stay more updated on the latest research and developments regarding this issue than what you have heard from 'BB' in the 70s. Where 'pyramiding' was teh ****nitz :rolleyes:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, now that is funny the other guy italo said he was 5'10 also. I must assume that fatality is 5'10 too correct.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D
Go back and read my other post:rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Gawd you guys are worse than a pack of bored overweight housewives fighting over the last package of twinkies at the supermarket.

:p

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG I LOVA TWINKEIS AND I WUD DO ANYTHNG FOR THAM!1!1!11!11!1! WTF LOL AVAN BAT TEH CRAP OUT OF SOME FAT HOUS3MOMS

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are assuming that all the anti-AAS 'reasearch' and articles out there are objective, while they are not.

The fact that you believe that by using AAS you get muscles the 'easy' way, without any consideration of a solid training routine and diet, you pretty much shattered your credibility of being a self-proclaimed training/AAS guru that you have been trying to portray. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not like you just pop some pills, go to bed and wake up as the Hulk next morning.
Come on you can do better than that. If that is your best attack in this debate then you need to step out. First of all I didn't claim to be a guru. I have worked on pro-bodybuilding teams. And yes our boys were using big time. Secondly your entire paragraph is stupid and out of line. Finally YOU haven't established one shred of crediblity in this debate. Any idiot can see through your paragraph above with the "without any consideration of a solid training routine and diet," OMFG...this is so lame it's funny!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now who are you again???

As I said earlier, people I know that are using AAS have their training and diet nailed down. They maintain a VERY strict diet and training regime while on a cycle, and even stricter one while doing PCT. This in order to minimize muscle loss. It's not like you gain 100lbs of muscle on a cycle and loose it all when comming off. Sure, you will loose some weight, but most of it will be water-weight (depends on what you are taking actually), but by keeping a strict diet and training routine, the loss will be kept to a minimum. Ergo, serious lifters on AAS's train as hard, or even harder, than those that don't do AAS.
Yawn...and what does a " VERY strict diet and training regime while on a cycle," have to do with the health issues while on the juice?

Kid it doesn't matter if your eating veggies and protien and yams all day long and run 10 miles a day and lift using the latest ideology in weight training. The stuff is still inside of your body.

Come on now you gotta do better than this ok otherwise don't waste my time.

And just by skimming the references on that article you provided, is that the article is based on research made between 1987-1993, thats more than a decade old research. Maybe you should try to stay more updated on the latest research and developments regarding this issue than what you have heard from 'BB' in the 70s. Where 'pyramiding' was teh ****nitz :rolleyes:
Again yawn and :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting that since steroids were first invented last century that they have improved so well that there are no side effects?

Come on man! I do hope that isn't your argument and what your resting your case on.

And it's obvious that your a user also. Forget about that you know a bunch of AAS users. I do have a question for you.

If this stuff is so great, why do all of you guys deny using it?

Ok I'm done here. You win.

Steroids are safe for the world. In fact I will inject my first daughter with them they are so safe....NOT!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Harris...how about a Twinkie?

Honestly dude...you're not getting anywhere or changing anyone's opinions. All you're doing is banging your head on the wall. I know how frustrating it is...but it's time to call it a day on this fight.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again you prove your ignorance. You will not lose your gains with proper PCT unless you are carrying a ridiculous amount of muscle like a pro:rolleyes:

As for Vin Diesel did you ever think that maybe he quit working out and eating protein?:rolleyes:

Also a guy like him would definitly be a cheater for using because his body can be built naturally in a few years.
*Sigh* Father forgive them for their ignorance (shaking head know)

Go see his latest movie. He even looks like he is developing early stages of gyno (***** tits).

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the most meaningless things I've read today... And I read some of the spam I got in my email accounts today.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh* Father forgive them for their ignorance (shaking head know)

Go see his latest movie. He even looks like he is developing early stages of gyno (***** tits).
I never said he didn't use. :rolleyes:

You seem to be confused, get some sleep. Tomorrow you can post more outdated info or dumb examples (Hulk Hogans daughter has health problems lol) to prove that I have a small penis or something like that.:rolleyes: ;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Mr Harris...how about a Twinkie?

Honestly dude...you're not getting anywhere or changing anyone's opinions. All you're doing is banging your head on the wall. I know how frustrating it is...but it's time to call it a day on this fight.
and admit you are ignorant too:D

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said he didn't use. :rolleyes:

You seem to be confused, get some sleep. Tomorrow you can post more outdated info or dumb examples (Hulk Hogans daughter has health problems lol) to prove that I have a small penis or something like that.:rolleyes: ;)
I didn't say a word about Hulksters daughter...how did you know it was his daughter? So you have read about some of the side effects...shame on you.

You should re-read your own posts, it is you who are confused now.

Hell is a place where reason doesn't prevail- M. Savage

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say a word about Hulksters daughter...how did you know it was his daughter? So you have read about some of the side effects...shame on you.

You should re-read your own posts, it is you who are confused now.

Hell is a place where reason doesn't prevail- M. Savage
LMAO are you serious

I looked and you did mention his daughter on page 2

Get some sleep man, you have a long day tomorrow of searching the net looking for more outdated info and dreaming up stupid examples.:D

edit: you said child, same thing basically I think you went back and edited it yourself

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
and admit you are ignorant too:D
Don't even go there, sugarbritches...if I wanted to I would chew you up and spit you out in chunks. Now fetch me a beer and shut up, will ya? :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You two should come to Vermont and get a Civil Union or something...you fight worse than those inner city couples from the projects you see on COPS all the time.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels like I'm banging my head against a wall here.

Come on you can do better than that. If that is your best attack in this debate then you need to step out. First of all I didn't claim to be a guru. I have worked on pro-bodybuilding teams. And yes our boys were using big time. Secondly your entire paragraph is stupid and out of line. Finally YOU haven't established one shred of crediblity in this debate. Any idiot can see through your paragraph above with the "without any consideration of a solid training routine and diet," OMFG...this is so lame it's funny!!!!!

First off, you sent me several pm's stating :

Actually I've been a body builder and a personal trainer for a long long time. I've read Duchane's steroid manuel and bible if you know anything about the underground info out there.

I didn't want to embarrass you on the public forum.
then,

You negate the fact that it is my business to know this **** kid. You must be a juicer as judging by your defense of anabolic steroids....so which catagory do you fall into;

short

or short dycked man.

90% of the juicer end up with nuts the size of grapes. I've trained competitive bodybuilders who were using.

Not only gyno and bad achne but a liver damage and a host of other problems.

I personally know that Arnold is using a liver machine due to his usage of Dynabol and his heart surgury was due to steroid usage as per a nurse who assisted in that procedure...also his 2nd heart emergency procedure was due to the same thing.

The nurse works with the doctor. What he says she hears.
finally,

Ok let me tell you something fella. I've trained bodybuilders for over 16 years. My clients have won 1sts and 2nd places in several events.

I do know a thing or two about the business. I do appreciate the link, I will look into that forum and maybe even teach them a thing or two about scientific bodybuilding Fred Hatfield style, or Super High Intensity Darden style.
Gee, I don't know man.

Where could I have the idea that you are trying to proclaim yourself as an AAS/BB guru..!? hmmm :rolleyes: You even went as far as stating that you had inside info about Arnolds condition. Then you went on with personal attacks and finally started with stupid assumptions just because I don't agree with you.

You need to grow the f*ck up.

And also, you know that The Original Underground Steroid Handbook by Dan Duchain was written in 1988 (or around that time), right? You don't think that all the research conducted back in the 80s might be a little outdated by now, hmm...? You also know that the 70s and 80s were notorious for experimenting with AAS and with some really stupid ass myths going on about dosage/usage, right?

You need to cut that mullet, and take a step into the year 2005.

Where in this thread did I say that 'Steroids are safe for the world'? What I have said is that they are not as bad/lethal as the commoner would like them to be, and with a good PCT you can minimize the risks involved.

Let me spell it out for you so you can understand it with your peasized brain,

I AM NOT SAYING THAT AAS DOES NOT HAVE ANY SIDEEFFECTS. WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THESE SIDEEFFECTS ARE NOT AS BAD OR LETHAL AS THE GENERAL PUBLIC WOULD LIKE IT TO BE, AND FURTHERMORE THEY CAN BE REDUCED BY DOING YOUR RESEARCH BEFOREHAND, GOING ON A SENSIBLE CYCLE AND A DECENT PCT.

Comprende?

What you are saying is that :
AAS - ( training + good diet ) = Freaksize muscles

What I'm saying is :
AAS + training + good diet = muscle gains

I have yet seen anyone sitting on their asses watching TV all day and eating like crap, while doing AAS getting huge. Get it into your peasized brain that AAS are not the easy way to Ronnie Coleman size (i've not even mentioned genetics).

And also, read this,

Also associated with libido is DHT. Like estrogen, DHT is produced using testosterone. 5-alpha-reductase converts test into DHT. DHT is primarily responsible for male pattern baldness, erectile function, development of the external make genetalia (which is what makes your penis grow during puberty... which totally negates the popular rumor that AAS will shrink your ****. If anything, the higher DHT levels will complete development if it hasn't already for some reason). DHT is also responsible for facial/body hair and deepening of the voice, etc.

Your liver can eat up test with no problem. Both test and estrogen have a halflife of like 45minutes in the bloodstream or something, and they won't raise liver enzyme levels one bit. Very easy to deal with. I'll have to say that oral steroids are not nearly as hard on your system as most people think. Contrary to popular belief, you can run an oral throughout your entire cycle if you wish... and you're not gonna do yourself any harm. Alot of guys can run 100mg anadrol/day for 12 weeks and liver levels won't even come out of the normal range. Some guys I talked to had been runnin 100mg of dbol/day for an entire year and their liver levels were just fine. The only liver protectant they used was ALA or r-ALA, and that was only intermittantly... and more for the effects on insulin sensitivity than for the anti-oxidant characteristics.

Last edited:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO are you serious

I looked and you did mention his daughter on page 2

Get some sleep man, you have a long day tomorrow of searching the net looking for more outdated info and dreaming up stupid examples.:D

edit: you said child, same thing basically I think you went back and edited it yourself
Uhh no I didn't mention the sex of his child...sorry try again.

Do you see how stupid you look now? Look at your words "edit: you said child, same thing basically I think you went back and edited it yourself "

Now I think you need to get your beddy bye sleep man your getting more and more ignorant by the post.

You two idiots are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Above Centurion is begging for my time so let me give him a moment.