Girl I've been dating for 6 months didn't invite me.. Should I be worried?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude is this your girl or a fvck buddy. She seems to have detached herself from getting emotionally attached to you while you are slowly day by day treating her more like a girlfriend.

If she is a girlfriend it seem's a more casual dating you type of thing. Have fun with her, do sh1t and all that fun stuff during the holidays because that's probably what she has you for but protect yourself. It's fine to sleep over once in a while but don't leave your groceries there man. You have you own house for that.

At this point instead of establishing what your relationship is, she's already done that. Words won't make too big of a difference at this point. Enjoy what you have and cut off all emotions.

I'm the type of person that can easily have people grow on them. If a girl is really nice and starts doing things for me, i will develop some feelings for them (not all sexual). What i do to stop this is refuse things. If she wants to pay for dinner i say no and i pay for, this way i don't owe her anything or feel obligated to go out next time she ask's. I'll only do things that are mutually convenient like go to the mall with her if i have something to buy. I won't be an ******* just let her turn me into her emotional tampon. I'll stay the night cook dinner with her and have fun.

Wash my clothes? No thanks i can do that myself.
Iron my clothes? i can do that myself too.

I make it so that everything is on my terms, this way i don't give her the power to pick me up and drop me down like what she's doing with you. Only time you relinquish any control is rewarding her with personal time like i mentioned dinner and sleep over.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
.Paradox. said:
This weekend she rented out a house and went to some lake/hiking area with a girlfriend and guy friend of hers

yup you are done.. thee will be other men up there fing you girl FACT... you need to dump her now and say nothing at all just drop her cold and hard than pop up in a few week and act like nothing happened and try to F her.. she is worth nothing more than a f buddy now... Good luck