Girl is afraid of commitment

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl told me she is afraid of commitment.

What is she really saying here?
Should I pursue her?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying she's still in her party years and wants to have a lot of sex before she gets shacked up.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, it is true...

Big B

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you want out of it. If your just looking to hook up then this is an ideal situation as far as that is concerned. If you want to get serious don't plan on changing her and what she wants to do.then when you get hurt by her you have no one to blame but yourself.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying she's afraid of commitment. Don't over-analyze it. Has she just gotten out of an LTR? This is usually the problem.

But really, if you want to take her out go for it, just don't come on too strong.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude every fvckin chick says that ****. When they say that sh1t ask why and whatever they say make them sound like they are a wimp nicely. Say oh really why are u so scared? What it boils down to is they are afraid they'll be hurt. Just put urself out there but not too afc. Get her comfortable. Dude all u gotta do is give her good attention then when she doesn't comply a little down the road say ur acting too flakey with me im going to chill out from u for a while (shell feel the loss). Then cut it off immediatley. In a couple days shell call u guranteed. Then qualify her shell say lets hang out or whatever then say well promise ur not going to be a flake then and apologize for being one. Then ur in.