Girl interested?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl today has a boyfriend. She has told me she has no romantic interest in me months ago. She was also touching me a lot although the touching was mostly bumping into me. So I said, "Why do you touch me?" She said "It's and was accident."

Since then she has told she has no romantic interest in me repeated times, although I don't know if it was flirting.

Now today she was touching me, even though she could say it was an accident, I don't see how.. She was tapping me on the the shoulder, and patted me on the ass twice in a row. Then she unzipped some of my clothes, although I couldn't take of my clothes because it was in a public environment. I said what are you doing? She said "you'd better take off your clothes".

Although she could be joking:
1. She was in a public environment.
2. She has a boyfriend.

Is she real?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys...

I like to know, so I could fvck her. What should I do with this girl?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a ****tease, that's all. Some girls are accutely aware that they have sexual power over men. That is the power to tease and torment and have us running to web forum to discuss any slightest hint that they may be interested. She is just messing with your head, probably intentionally.

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, the only one being teased is you. this guys a troll. 381 posts in 2 years and he's asking this? I don't see how a man of sound mind could ask something like this.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being pusvy and using the BF as an excuse...WHO CARES if the BF is real or not. It doesn't matter. What matters is...

"Do YOU want to mess with her?"

If the answer is yes then escalate, if no then do nothing. You're asking questions that is up to you to choose. We can't tell you if she has a BF or not because her touching you has nothing to do with her BF.

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore her ass for a couple weeks, thats what id do. It would let you know where she stands.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her once and for all. And when she says no (which I think she will, as shes already said it), WALK AWAY!

Make sure your serious when you ask her though. Some chicks dont like to let go until they have a grip of something else.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she either hates her b/f cause he sucks, or she likes you. tell her if you want to be with me dump his ass then.

Carbon

Reaction score
I'll 2nd the motion of just ignoring her for a while. When in doubt, that strategy can be quite handy.

It's hard to say from the story, but yes she's either teasing you or has some interest.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ignore her.

I just ignore her for awhile, then make moves on her and see if she rejects me.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll

AlphaOmega said:
nah, the only one being teased is you. this guys a troll. 381 posts in 2 years and he's asking this? I don't see how a man of sound mind could ask something like this.
See if I bother helping you. Plus half of the posts, I spent helping others, jerk.

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
She enjoys controlling you. You are her play-thing. Knock it off.

Think about when you had a girlfriend. You still had female friends that you'd mess around (by that I mean flirt with) without having any actual intent.

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe. Let me get this straight. A woman touches your ass several times and tries to take off your clothes, an act which by a man, some would say constitutes harrassment, and you want to know if she likes you? I just don't see how anyone could ask that:crazy:

That being the case, I would not ask for your opinion on that subject, but I don't ask for anybodies help anyway. Obviously you have not read anything on here or the bible, and I don't know why these guys are willing to help you.

crossboss said:
See if I bother helping you. Plus half of the posts, I spent helping others, jerk.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys play such Kiddie games?

If she is kinoing you so much she could be sh!t testing you or it could be she is actually attracted.

In this case play "hard to get" ignoring her doesn't do sh!t because if she has a "BF" and if she isn't even attracted she won't even care. Instead...

Reverse the frame. Make her chase you...

Frame it as you're the prize and she is chasing you. Everything she does is her way of qualifying and impressing you.

That is where you should be coming from. Send her mixed signalls...
- Push/pull (Even do a qualification push/pull)
- False disqualifiers
- Takeaways
- Elastic band snapback effect
- Qualification
- Social Proof (Go talk to other women and make her see you talking to them)
- C&F

There is so much things to do that are more effective than completlty ignoring her, because then you're not even helping the pickup, your doing nothing.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sir are a moron.

AlphaOmega said:
Hehehe. Let me get this straight. A woman touches your ass several times and tries to take off your clothes, an act which by a man, some would say constitutes harrassment, and you want to know if she likes you? I just don't see how anyone could ask that:crazy:

That being the case, I would not ask for your opinion on that subject, but I don't ask for anybodies help anyway. Obviously you have not read anything on here or the bible, and I don't know why these guys are willing to help you.
You obviously, don't know what a troll is, rather FALSLY, calling somebody a troll who really isn't. You're not an Alpha Omega, rather an Alpha Turd,

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Why do you guys play such Kiddie games?

If she is kinoing you so much she could be sh!t testing you or it could be she is actually attracted.

In this case play "hard to get" ignoring her doesn't do sh!t because if she has a "BF" and if she isn't even attracted she won't even care. Instead...

Reverse the frame. Make her chase you...

Frame it as you're the prize and she is chasing you. Everything she does is her way of qualifying and impressing you.

That is where you should be coming from. Send her mixed signalls...
- Push/pull (Even do a qualification push/pull)
- False disqualifiers
- Takeaways
- Elastic band snapback effect
- Qualification
- Social Proof (Go talk to other women and make her see you talking to them)
- C&F

There is so much things to do that are more effective than completlty ignoring her, because then you're not even helping the pickup, your doing nothing.
Good post, I'll try and do that...Thanks.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have a boyfriend now, appearentely.

She thinks she was cheated on appearentely. I suggested she should look for other guys, although, she said she doesn't want anyone.

Should I use this to my advantage, and try convince her that she should get her boyfriend back in revenge. Then try and suggest getting with me?

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief, she already assaulted you and you didn't turn that into anything, so is it really that surprising?

Next this one for your own dignity, it's too late.