Girl in another State playing games - Is she worth pursuing if she is a 9

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
A fellow manager friend of mine (girl) that I used to work with connected me with a friend of hers that lives in Florida. Anyways the girl came to visit this weekend and stayed with her friend but we hang out a lot. She was talking about how she wants to move up here (Boston) in a few months after her lease/contract is up and stay with me...blah blah blah. Everything seems to be awesome. Today she flew back to Florida and sent me a text message when she landed.

Her: I had a great time with you and think u are an awesome guy but I just feel like you are moving too fast with me and mentally am not there yet. I want us to be friends first and see where it goes. I am not ready for anything serious right now. I hope you understand

Me: Cool...that's fine with me

Her (after a few chats): Is your company hiring? Would you hire me (she knows am a manager)

Me: Of course I would...no hurt feelings

Question: Is this game worth pursuing or is her comment above an indication of low interest level. She is an 8/9 but I would hate to waste time on a plate that is across State lines.

Please advise...Thanks guys!!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she is using you cuz she knows ur interested in her. It isn't healthy to have someone that you have feelings for in your workplace either. Just don't contact her ever again and block her number.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Dude, she is using you cuz she knows ur interested in her. It isn't healthy to have someone that you have feelings for in your workplace either. Just don't contact her ever again and block her number.
This. I think she gave you the message clearly when she said she'd like to be friends. If there was interest, she wouldn't be saying that. Just boot her from your life, the best thing yo ucan do. lIKE HE SAID ABOVE ME ^ shes proll using you and sorry for caps to lazy to fix

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
A fellow manager friend of mine (girl) that I used to work with connected me with a friend of hers that lives in Florida. Anyways the girl came to visit this weekend and stayed with her friend but we hang out a lot. She was talking about how she wants to move up here (Boston) in a few months after her lease/contract is up and stay with me...blah blah blah. Everything seems to be awesome. Today she flew back to Florida and sent me a text message when she landed.

Her: I had a great time with you and think u are an awesome guy but I just feel like you are moving too fast with me and mentally am not there yet. I want us to be friends first and see where it goes. I am not ready for anything serious right now. I hope you understand

Me: Cool...that's fine with me

Her (after a few chats): Is your company hiring? Would you hire me (she knows am a manager)

Me: Of course I would...no hurt feelings

Question: Is this game worth pursuing or is her comment above an indication of low interest level. She is an 8/9 but I would hate to waste time on a plate that is across State lines.

Please advise...Thanks guys!!

You are "moving too fast" because she doesn't want to fvck you. If she did, you would have already done it while she was up there. Instead, you decided to "hang out" like one of their gay friends.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
agreed. shes extra pleasant with her LJBF towards you because she needs you.

if it were me and you were smart. id take full advantage.

"can you get me a job"

"i'll see what i can do. in the meantime why dont you come up for another weekend just be sure with what you wanna do. im sure you know picking up and moving far away is a big deal."

you capitalize on this if she accepts. lie to her. sell her the fantasy world she has been working out in her mind for the past few months. you let her hanf with her friends in the day and see the sites. at night you take her out and drink together. she then needs to understand through your actions that you have something she needs and she has something you want. girls are not dumb. the key is not being overt in any of this. plausible deniability.

sound scummy? maybe. but if it aint you its gonna be someone else. theres plenty of less deserving dudes doing this everyday.

this ^^

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to use you because of your position. I think she already has you slotted as a beta. I'd stop contact and forget her. Or promise her a job, hook her, then thump and dump her. Actually the latter sounds better...

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman friendzones you, you do not agree or say things like, "Cool with me."

You bottomline it for them: I'm only interested in you romantically. Get in touch if you change your mind.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Girl in another state..." No.

As soon as you said this, whatever the problem was you were having, the answer was immediately "No, this is not worth your time." Long distance relationships are not worth it; until she actually LIVES in your town, your question isn't even worth answering.

Now, if she does end up moving to your town... answer is still "No." She already expressed a lack of interest in you. The problem most guys have is, when a woman rejects you she says it in such a nice way that you think you'll still have a shot. "Oh, too fast, too soon, but let's be friends first and see where it goes..." It sounds nice, but it's false hope at best, and a lie at worst. Either way - women who think they may want to date you won't say this to you. Unless she moves here and starts hitting YOU up constantly to go out (which, of course, you would reject unless she was setting it up as a date), it's a no-go on giving her more attention.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See what happens when you don't grab her azz upon first meet. Next time at first meet, be overtly sexual with your victim--or be relegated to a nobody.