Girl I nexted is begging me for a date now. How to play this?

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
say u dont usually give second chances and ask why she thinks she deserves one after being "boring" in the other dates

thatll get her going and turn the tables appropriately

Reaction score
She texted me again tonight "hows work?"

I decided to reply and said "great how are you?"

She said "Fine. You?"

I never replied lol.

Last edited:

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, so are you interesting in fvcking her mate? If you are you might wanna set something up now

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I realize that txting is a big part of your game but I think you need to avoid getting into the how's your day, I'm bored at work convos with women.

I think its time for you to sh1t or get off the pot with this women. Either move on, and stop reliving drama or ask her out if you don't think she's boring.

However you place to much value on women. However your young and its not the end of the world but right now women control your happiness. Its something that you eventually need to work on. But enjoy yourself in the interim.

Theres nothing wrong with being young, dumb, & full of cumm. Experience as much women as you can while your young. But try to be smart about it. Don't chase your tail.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I realize that txting is a big part of your game but I think you need to avoid getting into the how's your day, I'm bored at work convos with women.

I think its time for you to sh1t or get off the pot with this women. Either move on, and stop reliving drama or ask her out if you don't think she's boring.

However you place to much value on women. However your young and its not the end of the world but right now women control your happiness. Its something that you eventually need to work on. But enjoy yourself in the interim.

Theres nothing wrong with being young, dumb, & full of cumm. Experience as much women as you can while your young. But try to be smart about it. Don't chase your tail.
How old are you, Vlad?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

I need to get used to dating multiple women. I'm no good at it. My mind is preoccupied with Wal-Mart girl right now so I have no interest in taking this one out.

Hey, at least I've come a long way since "Does No Contact Really Work" :D

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvck both of them.

Reaction score
DonS said:
LOL, you have to get used to having sex with multiple women during the week? Trust me, there ain't much to get used to. Just lean back and enjoy.

I'm not available during the week. The weekend is the only time I have and I fill those up with women I am actually interested in.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I'm not available during the week. The weekend is the only time I have and I fill those up with women I am actually interested in.

What happened with this one?

Reaction score
ARrocket said:
What happened with this one?

I don't know she is floating around in text land somewhere. I really don't give a damn. This situation calls for sarging and new #'s. I'm going to hit up Rite-Aid tomorrow.

Reaction score
Check this out. This girl emailed me again bugging me about a date and wanting to know if I have completely "moved on" and forgot about her.

I decided this would be a good time to cash in my chips. So I let her know I've just been busy, and she can pick me up this weekend and take me out. I also reminded her about her flakey behavior and told her she can make it up to me.

Here's her reply:

"I was working two jobs, and you knew I was busy and didn't have much free time. I get to take you out? You're allowing me too, how sweet of you. I'll see about that...I did want to hang out again but with that attitude I don't know."

I guess this woman can't comprehend the fact I don't care if I ever go out with her again. She has been NEXTED. I already told her I'm dating someone else, and she still has to ask if I "moved on". I had to laugh at this email. I really want to reply and say have a nice life, but I figure no reply at all is better than something negative. What do you think?

Last edited:

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
So today she sent me 3 texts so I finally started replying with vague answers like "i've been busy".. things like that. She just texted me "so you don't want to see me again?"
Pay attention to that. Chalk that one up in your memory for later, because the next time a girl says to you "I've been busy", you will now know that that means "I don't want to see you again" in girlspeak.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd even go as far as to say "I'm free Sunday night" or something like that, and nothing more...THEN don't reply to anything. Just don't apologize to all the comments about your attitude, I'd think that's the main thing.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is real needy, Vlad. I'd reply back with one final e-mail and say, "You should have moved on by now. Stop contacting me because it should be obvious to you by now that I want nothing to do with you. Good luck in your future endeavors."

It has a good balance of harshness and pointing out what she did (or is doing) wrong.

After this, you know she is going to e-mail you back apologizing or justifying her behavior. When she does that, just delete it and don't reply back again. If she continues sending e-mail, just put her e-mail address in Spam, and delete her number from your phone.

She will eventually give up.

Hopefully.

Then there's always a threat of restraining order. Lol.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could pull the "nice guy" routine.

You could become so clingy that she wants nothing to do with you again.

Reaction score
The Bat said:
This girl is real needy, Vlad. I'd reply back with one final e-mail and say, "You should have moved on by now. Stop contacting me because it should be obvious to you by now that I want nothing to do with you. Good luck in your future endeavors."

It has a good balance of harshness and pointing out what she did (or is doing) wrong.

After this, you know she is going to e-mail you back apologizing or justifying her behavior. When she does that, just delete it and don't reply back again. If she continues sending e-mail, just put her e-mail address in Spam, and delete her number from your phone.

Hopefully.

Hey Bat,

That message is cold. I have never really been mean like that to a woman.

And on that note, message sent.

Let's see if she really replies and apologizes.

Reaction score
The Bat said:

Hopefully.

She replied already look at this! It's not exactly an apology! LOL!

"You're so RUDE! F-CK YOU! You're attitude was what pushed me a way in the beginning so now I know why. ASS!"

What should I say??

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You need to learn to just walk away. Your like a little DQ but I find it entertaining how your willing to send whatever we suggest. Your adventurous anyway. I like that.

But there can come nothing good come of this. But here is what I would send if I were you.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you by taking you out for a drink on XXX-day."

And just leave it at that. You got her riled up, you've built some tension and see if it translates to a good old fashion anger bang. But keep it short, keep her intrigued. Only accept a yes or no answer. I think your 50/50 and if you get the date, I think your definately in her panties.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You need to learn to just walk away. Your like a little DQ but I find it entertaining how your willing to send whatever we suggest. Your adventurous anyway. I like that.

But there can come nothing good come of this. But here is what I would send if I were you.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you by taking you out for a drink on XXX-day."

And just leave it at that. You got her riled up, you've built some tension and see if it translates to a good old fashion anger bang. But keep it short, keep her intrigued. Only accept a yes or no answer. I think your 50/50 and if you get the date, I think your definately in her panties.
To me, the very fact that your asking "what should I do??" means that you shouldn't have sent a message like that. But, MacAvoy hit the nail on the head....if you try to apologize, you've lost. If you just leave it at that....it's over, but you won't hear from her again. Doesn't seem like that's what you really want. So I hope you asked her out :D