Girl I like says i'm mouthy

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking thats not a good sign, and she probably doesn't like me. What do you think?

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
You should commit suicide.

There's no hope for you, Studies have been done

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
But seriously, it really depends on the context in which she said it and also how she said it. But from my experience, no it's not a good sign.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
But seriously, it really depends on the context in which she said it and also how she said it. But from my experience, no it's not a good sign.
I said so you think i'm mouthy huh? (someone had told me she said it) she says to me: you are mouthy.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, with so much context, it's surprising that I still can't find an answer.

Dude, I'll just give a point from how I live

Edge's rule of Pick Up Artistry #24;
If she's joking, joke back, if she's not, f*ck her

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Wow, with so much context, it's surprising that I still can't find an answer.

Dude, I'll just give a point from how I live

Edge's rule of Pick Up Artistry #24;
If she's joking, joke back, if she's not, f*ck her
I think she was joking.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
There ya go dude, don't sweat it

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i got the before, and it was totally a good thing.

Not sure without the context.

Whatever the case, proceed and see where she stands on it. Get more information.

Reaction score
Kuwi said:
I'm thinking thats not a good sign, and she probably doesn't like me. What do you think?

What I think is that you are developing a case of oneitis. If a girl says something like that and means it, you need to see it as a control tool.

She is claiming the power and doesn't respect you as a man. She is taking the dominant almost parental role instead of being submissive.

Also if you like this type of agressive shemale then knock yourself out.

If it was me I would of asked her what she ment by that then asked her if she thought she was all that to even say some crazy wacko thing like that to me.

For me it would of killed my attraction down to 0. Many years ago when I was young I had girls call me a pest.

They took the higher position instead of respecting my manhood and ability to fvck the shyt out of them because they didn't see me in that light.

I was immature back then and not in full possession of my masculinity. I was living a role of the shy meek guy.

Until I got smart and dropped that facade.

Reaction score
I'm mouthy and I don't give a fvck. If she wants to deal with it then cool, if not, then cool. We could be friends and nothing more, if a girl isn't sexually interested in me it's her loss, not mine lol.