Girl I like ask me take her guy friends

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

I know a girl for over a year now and we went out on a a couple of dates.

Is it cool to show a women that you don't get jealous and act mature if she ask you to take her to her guy friends or should I not do it.

It happened 2 times now that she wanted me to take her to her guy friend(s)

Thanks

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants a ride? I would say it's a great way to get in the friendzone. If you aren't looking for a relationship, go ahead and do her the favor.

Are you sure these guys are just "guy friends" anyway?

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys.

she told me she have lots of guy friends.

so is it a bad idea to be in the friend zone and what should i do when i see or go out with her again?

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with a lot of guy friends are trouble, unless you want to be just friends drop this one. I was with a girl who said she only gets along with guys cause girls are "*****es" and the fact that she ****ed all her guy friends didn't work for me. Not worth it bro.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salsalero said:
Is it cool to show a women that you don't get jealous and act mature if she ask you to take her to her guy friends or should I not do it.

It happened 2 times now that she wanted me to take her to her guy friend(s)
"Unfortunately I cannot take you to your friend's house, I have a previous engagement. Perhaps I could call you a cab?"

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The friendzone is a bad place to be, yes.

"I have lots of guy friends" is a very important statement. It might mean she's a total wh*re. More likely, she just likes attention from guys. A LOT. Some people would tell you to stay away based on that, but I won't.

Show her interest, but then pull away. repeat. Since she has so many "guy friends" most of them probably shower her with attention all the time. She probably hasnt actually done much with them, but she likes controlling them. The best thing you can do to get her interested is to NOT throw yourself at her like everyone else does.

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, hanson

the problem is i see her alot at the places i go to (social dancing places)

if i let her go, should i act normal or ignore her

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
"Unfortunately I cannot take you to your friend's house, I have a previous engagement. Perhaps I could call you a cab?"
lol, this is a good one.

so she basically want to use me as her personal cab driver

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
The friendzone is a bad place to be, yes.

"I have lots of guy friends" is a very important statement. It might mean she's a total wh*re. More likely, she just likes attention from guys. A LOT. Some people would tell you to stay away based on that, but I won't.

Show her interest, but then pull away. repeat. Since she has so many "guy friends" most of them probably shower her with attention all the time. She probably hasnt actually done much with them, but she likes controlling them. The best thing you can do to get her interested is to NOT throw yourself at her like everyone else does.
thanks walkingstick, this is valid point you making here.

i walked out of a social setting a couple of mounths ago without saying good bye to her. The next day she told me that i must always great her. when i ignore her and not give her attention then she just want to be around me.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont give girls a ride so they can get f*cked.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man i've been in this situation more times then i like and they've always ****ed most of there guy friends and had a penis count of over 50. Besides the mental issues they had but it could just be me, everyones different.

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Your her date not a personal taxi driver.

If you ain't seeing her on a date, then you shouldn't be driving her around. She is taking advantage of you.
now this is good point and a big problem :yes:

time to address and undress the issue

phootnote

Reaction score
yea man, girls with many guy friends are trouble. they are generally huge flirts and they have those guys all wanting them. you're probably getting played like others have noted.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what you do is up to you man.

But my personal opinion? What I would do? Look down next to your joystick, in between the button that says "Fire Missles" and "Self-Destruct" is a big red button that says "Eject"...I'd push that button and BAIL!!! :yes:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
request that she pick you up in Daddy's Mercedes and tell her she is to drop you off at your new Girlfriend's house.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to see her guy friends she can go there herself or they can pick her up.

My ex used to do this. "Go ahead, hang out with them, have fun." And she knew to never ask me to take her to see any of her friends. "Your friends can pick me up from your house if you want" and she'd always say "no that's ok"

I made it clear that her friends were separate and I didn't mind if she spent time with them, but don't get me involved on hanging out with them if it's a "friends night" and I'm not going to be there anyway.

BTW - she's an ex basically because she had too many male friends who talked sh!t about me and had parents who were controlling and talked sh!t about me too. Apparently I'm abusive and controlling, somehow by worrying about my self and my financial future and not submitting to the needs of some b!tch who expects me to spend every dollar on her.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I hate it when girls have the nerve to ask you to do this and use you like a TOOL for something they'd usually have to pay for...this is extremely impolite of them and inconsiderate!

You should respect yourself enough not to put up with this! I bet you came here asking this question because you did not really want to drive her but came here to ask to see if it would screw up your chances with her, right?

Answer is, the second she asked you to do that for her you lost 100% of your chance with this girl, but knowing she is an attention wh0re that manipulates people like you to use as her personal human tools, aka SLAVES, then who wants a person like that in your life right? She'd probably drag you down anyways.

Forget this low quality human being and move on to better women.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You dont give girls a ride so they can get f*cked.
QFT

Years ago I was stupid enough to do this. It is a huge sign of disrespect. The only guy I'm going to help get laid is me.