girl I dated sent me pics of her and another guy...what's it mean?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I comment, let me ask you this: what is it that you want out of this girl?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Before I comment, let me ask you this: what is it that you want out of this girl?
She interests me more than most other girls, but she also does retarded things sometimes. I do not want her for just sex though.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, thanks.

It sounds to me like this girl's IL is obviously quite high if she's willing to put up with the disrespectful behavior you've given her (you might consider it "your style" but, in my eyes, the things you've said and sent to her are disrespectful). Yes, she's basically telling you "please give me your attention" with the messages she's given you.

Now, if you're still interested in pursuing this girl, I would tone down the "a-holeness" a tad. It has obviously worked for you with this girl so I would keep doing the same, just scale it back a bit.

Now, this isn't a diss on you (you do what you gotta do) but more for the other readers. This isn't a quality girl (low self-esteem). She might be good for FWB but not for a LTR (well, at least if you want to good LTR ;))

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
This isn't a quality girl (low self-esteem). She might be good for FWB but not for a LTR (well, at least if you want to good LTR ;))
I agree there. A girl with high self-esteem would realize she's being disrespected and tell you off.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
I do not need any advice anymore. This girl is totally deranged. What the hell is wrong with people like this? I will just put this up so you can see this psycho's mental progression.

I kind of hate her now. I lied about my name when we met, and told her after a month I guess. Before I got mad at her, she was going to let me take some naked pictures to prove she cares about me. Not worth it at this point anyway.

This would have all been fine, except the thing I do not get is the "platonic" part. Why the hell would she even want that? She knows I do not want that too. Talk about a waste of time.

Is any of this stuff sh!t testing? Or is it just insanity?
Girls only bail if their interest drops past a certain point. If a girls IL is high she will stick around, no matter what else you do.

I think the long and short of it is that your ratio of showing interest vs. playing games ways wayyy too skewed towards the latter. Any girl with half a wit about her will eventually get tired of the games (esp. if you haven't shown her enough benefits of sticking around) , even if her way of leaving seems "retarded" as you put it ;)

I think this is the simple case where she doesn't have nearly enough invested emotionally to put up with whatever it was you were trying to do. Remember, push-pull pretty much always works, but being a d*** to her 24/7 will ultimately end in failure unless you legitimately got something going for you ($$, fame, etc.)

Last edited:

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just kinda skimmed the thread, so correct me if I'm wrong but,

You call her a slvt/wh0re/etc for telling you about dudes she talks to or whatever, but you tell her about all your sexual encounters, and wonder if she's fvcking with you?

Think about that. You're being more of a slvt than she is, so then why are you even trippin on this?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
I just kinda skimmed the thread, so correct me if I'm wrong but,

You call her a slvt/wh0re/etc for telling you about dudes she talks to or whatever, but you tell her about all your sexual encounters, and wonder if she's fvcking with you?

Think about that. You're being more of a slvt than she is, so then why are you even trippin on this?
I do not think guys can be sluts. I'll just ignore her and see if she can do the same.

I am a dumb*ss though. It's like every time I get a little close to a girl, I end up destroying it. I don't act like a jerk on purpose, it's just how I am.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been almost a month now, and she started calling me a couple times a day since Saturday, and I ignored them. Then she sent me an email yesterday saying "hey, are you still alive?". I guess she misses me. Any good way to play this?

Her last message.

this is really bothering me. obviously your intentions of dating me weren't really what I thought they were...after all the b*tch/wh*re/slut things you said, I thought that we would be able to have a normal conversation, and get to know each other better. you're acting like a jerk all the time...come on. I admire you for being able to hate me...so easily...wonderful.

This is from today. Someone with experience, please help me. :p

jesus christ, you just don't get it.

"you can not be honest or straightforward" + "you really are stupid" = jerk. I'm good at math!

this is just a joke. you are just some weird guy who likes to bug other people.

congratulations, you have succeeded!

I did not **** him! you are the one who obviously enjoys being with a lot of girls and then tells me all about it. it's been very interesting. really.

I don't have time for this anymore. you're right - our "dancing" days are over and out. :)

bye XXX. I don't believe in you, btw. and I don't believe in god either.
Is she like really emotional? Is there any way to reply to this crap?

I do not need any advice anymore. This girl is totally deranged. What the hell is wrong with

people like this? I will just put this up so you can see this psycho's mental progression.

so now is everything hip hip hooray again? now i'm not a selfish wh*re anymore who does stupid things?

if someone is being superficial, it's you. you only like me for how I look. that's strange.

if i overlook all the jerky ways you have acted, you seem like you could be a nice guy after all. you probably are! just a shame that i haven't seen that much of that side of you.

(i'm not a wh*re. i'm not a slut. and i'm not stupid. just for your information)

i dont believe in you at all. you're probably lying about almost everything. you started our entire "relationship" with lying. not a good start, huh?

what does --------- mean, btw? probably something mean about me. wouldn't surprise me.

i would like to continue this relationship on a platonic basis, without some stupid pictures of me naked AND without you calling me different things. deal or no deal? :)

it's raining here.
I kind of hate her now. I lied about my name when we met, and told her after a month I guess.

Before I got mad at her, she was going to let me take some naked pictures to prove she cares about me. Not worth it at this point anyway.

This would have all been fine, except the thing I do not get is the "platonic" part. Why the hell would she even want that? She knows I do not want that too. Talk about a waste of time.

Is any of this stuff sh!t testing? Or is it just insanity?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that stuff is insanity, then you are contributing half of it.
You're obviously not posting YOUR half of the messages and probably with good reason. Whatever she's doing, she's reacting to what YOU are telling her, and since we can't see that since you haven't posted it, what do you want us to say?

To agree with you?

And if it's a waste of time, then it's also partly your fault.
It's been a month or so. You've both been wasting each other's time.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
The quoted part is from a month ago. I have ignored her for like the last month, and then she started calling last Saturday.

Was just wondering what you guys do with girls like this that call after a really long time.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
The quoted part is from a month ago. I have ignored her for like the last month, and then she started calling last Saturday.

Was just wondering what you guys do with girls like this that call after a really long time.
For her to be contacting you is an indication that she has low standards and does not value quality people.

It seems like a good match; give her a call...

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last_straw said:
wonder if I could get away with that? My camera always makes this damn loud "click" sound when you take a pic, lol. Wouldn't want that to spoil the mood.

Me: Why don't you suck my **** baby?
Her: Ok
*CLICK*
Her: What the fvck was that?
Me: Nothing :whistle:
hahahah ya I take the pics and girls get all shy and want them erased

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
wasted-nick said:
For her to be contacting you is an indication that she has low standards and does not value quality people.

It seems like a good match; give her a call...
Thanks for the tip, old faggot.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
Thanks for the tip, old faggot.
Sorry about that, just re-read what I posted and see how you may have taken offense to it. I guess what I eas trying to say is that you sound like a douchebag.

What kind of girl could she be to put up with that? Do you really think she's quality if she puts up with it?

Turn the tables, would you put up with that crap?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
brekke said:
oh, forgot to say that in my reply to her pics with the guy, I sent her a pic with two girls sucking my d*ck. :D
See, this is where you went wrong. You're supposed to send her a pic with THREE girls sucking your d*ck! Come on, man, everyone knows that!