girl I dated sent me pics of her and another guy...what's it mean?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is probably the closest I have ever been with anyone, but I have still been really distant, and an a-hole.

She got back from vacation and sent me an email at like 7am the day she got back, and then was calling and I ignored it.

Then she said that a guy smiled and winked at her, and another one gave her his number, and another said she was hot. (I told her to call that guy and go out on a date with him, and she said he is not her type)

Then she emailed me a picture of her in bed, and there was a guy standing by the window in the room with her, and she said he was a hot guy she met on vacation.

I told her to say thanks to him for taking her off my hands.

Then she says "it's not fair the way you are acting, you tell me about every girl you f*ck, and me and that guy did not even have sex."

And right after that she told me that she had a dream about me coming to see her on a horse. Is she crazy or what?

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, forgot to say that in my reply to her pics with the guy, I sent her a pic with two girls sucking my d*ck. :D

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good work son. bitches aint shit...

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
Then she says "it's not fair the way you are acting, you tell me about every girl you f*ck, and me and that guy did not even have sex."

And right after that she told me that she had a dream about me coming to see her on a horse. Is she crazy or what?
A) Well then you're the dumb*** for telling her about girls you bang.

brekke said:
oh, forgot to say that in my reply to her pics with the guy, I sent her a pic with two girls sucking my d*ck. :D

B) No you didn't.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
A) Well then you're the dumb*** for telling her about girls you bang.

B) No you didn't.
That's not dumb, it just comes up in conversation sometimes, and yeah I did, and she did not even say anything about it.

Thanks for the helpful reply loser.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
This girl is probably the closest I have ever been with anyone, but I have still been really distant, and an a-hole.
im guessing u have taken the advice a bit too extreme

why do guys think they have to be a-holes?
theres a big difference between an alpha guy who doesnt put up with crap and an A-hole?

you shouldn't be too distant either, be a challenge, not emotionally unavailable, big differernce

brekke said:
you're a dumass

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Seems to me like you're both f'ed in the head.
I wish I could be the kind of "f'ed in the head" that gets you two chicks that are willing to have their picture taken while they're blowing you at the same time.

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I wish I could be the kind of "f'ed in the head" that gets you two chicks that are willing to have their picture taken while they're blowing you at the same time.
either that or he's lying to make himself look like a pimp. I always take what ppl say on the internets with a grain of salt.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how you got a picture of 2 girls sucking you off.

Getting 1 girl to agree to that is a problem for me!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ease said:
I want to know how you got a picture of 2 girls sucking you off.

Getting 1 girl to agree to that is a problem for me!
Be slick with a camera phone! Simple and quick! Judge nismo-4 does it in chambers!

Case closed!

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Be slick with a camera phone! Simple and quick! Judge nismo-4 does it in chambers!

Case closed!
wonder if I could get away with that? My camera always makes this damn loud "click" sound when you take a pic, lol. Wouldn't want that to spoil the mood.

Me: Why don't you suck my **** baby?
Her: Ok
*CLICK*
Her: What the fvck was that?
Me: Nothing :whistle:

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you come running to this forum cuz a girl sent u a pic after you tell her other girls give u head? What do you want from us?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
The type of guy who gets this kind of action is the type that you would never see in a forum like this.

Last edited:

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
If any guy is on here that is not an internet stud, what is the best way to reply to this girl?

I have read some helpful things on this forum, but it is mostly crap from losers. What kind of "dj"s are you if you do not believe a guy gets laid?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
If any guy is on here that is not an internet stud, what is the best way to reply to this girl?

I have read some helpful things on this forum, but it is mostly crap from losers. What kind of "dj"s are you if you do not believe a guy gets laid?
You wanna know why I know you're an attention wh*re? You're trying to start sh*t like this to get more attention.

No one is disputing you getting laid.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this b!tch even matter if you can get head from two girls at the same time?

Don't chase, replace.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn that's a lot of hating. just let it alone, guys.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I will ask you guys again. Any advice is appreciated. Is she trying to elicit a certain response from me?

I have been ignoring her calls. Is this BS or what?

Last edited: