girl i asked out said no and now ignores me

Gee

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i took this girl out to see derren brown's show on monday. we had a good time. i ended up owing her £5 as i bough mine and hers programm with her £10 note

I text her wednesday asking if she wanted to go to the cinema next week with me. i said id pay for her ticket a si owe her £5. (half term next week). she said no as she was working split shifts and i could bring her money in friday.

So today she just ignores me completly. Doesnt even look at me. AT lunch time i was walking from th ecollege into town with my friend and we met up with her as she was walking from town to the college. She stopped and had a chat with my friend and didnt even register i was there. didnt say i hi. didnt even look at me. damn, that hurt.

So she left at 3. at 3.15 she text me saying i forgot to give her her £5 and asked if i could give it to her the monday when we go back. i text back say 'i didnt foget i was just trying to see if i could get away with it. do we have to go in on the monday?"

she then text back saying "yes, we have a meeting at 12"

(this is becuase my class is going on hilday to Tenereef on the tuesday.)

why is she ignoring me like that?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think way too much. seriously, who gives a sh!t why she's ignoring you. she's not interested in you, pay (or dont pay) the b!tch and forget about her.

you don't want a girl like this to be yours anyway. instead of going nuts about why she's ignoring you, be happy that she failed your b!tch test now.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
you must learn the ways of force dating.

you set boundaries for the woman and instruct the female to invest in you.

she should be the giver, return of the man or you shall bow down.

now kneel boy.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did the date go? Give me specifics. If I had to guess, you probably bored her to death, or said something (maybe did something too) that pi$$ed her off. I don't think you're giving us the full story.

Either way, my response to her totally ignoring you would have been, 'You didn't forget your money, you forget your fuking manners. I'm not going to the meeting, if you want your money, you know where to reach me'.

Make her work for the money...

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
you must learn the ways of force dating.

you set boundaries for the woman and instruct the female to invest in you.

she should be the giver, return of the man or you shall bow down.

now kneel boy.
...the force is strong with this one.

If she ignores you, her loss. Don't overanalyze, find someone else who is interested in you, because she doesn't seem to be.

Gee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
How did the date go? Give me specifics. If I had to guess, you probably bored her to death, or said something (maybe did something too) that pi$$ed her off. I don't think you're giving us the full story.

Either way, my response to her totally ignoring you would have been, 'You didn't forget your money, you forget your fuking manners. I'm not going to the meeting, if you want your money, you know where to reach me'.

Make her work for the money...
IMO the date went fine. i enjoyed her company. i got her laughing somtimes and had fun. there were moments of silence but it was an hours drive to get to the show so it would be hard to keep talking about stuff for that long.

I dont think i pissed her off. i didnt take the piss out of her or say anything offensive.

its as if me asking her out a second time has offended her.

Gee

Don Juan
Reaction score
also ive known her sicne about september 2003 as shes in my class in college but we've never really spoke.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there were moments of silence but it was an hours drive to get to the show so it would be hard to keep talking about stuff for that long.

I hate to break it to you bro, but it's not all that difficult. If you're doing the following...

Busting on her
Being mysterious
Being challenging
Flirting

...time will just fly by. In fact, if you're doing all the right things, she probably wouldn't be able to wait until you are back in the car, alone.

Either way, you need to break free from this mental grasp she has on you. If she all of a sudden switched up on you, without good reason, then she might have 'issues' anyway. Move on bro...