Girl has me in Basket! how do i change that!

Reaction score
i have a couple posts on here about going for a chick with a bf...
but now im a definite parachute landing and she has me in the basket! need to turn them tables and keep em that way, how????

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, think: How would you act if you honestly weren't in the basket, as you put it?

You wouldn't care. You'd be indifferent towards her and her actions.

So, act indifferent. Ideally, BE indifferent.

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.

Reaction score
thanks rythmic had to stop shake my head and be like wtf am i doing! its just a chick!!

so here's how today rolled out... she kept txting me all morning so i waited and waited. finally i replied to half of her txts. then she txted me back right away saying shes getting her hair done and she will send me a pic when its all done. never heard from her till about 6 hours later...
she sends me a pic of her hair and a few other txts.. i dont answer for a bout 3 hours and she would txt my name with question marks a few times ( wondering where i am ).
i txt back and ask her what shes up to and she said driving to her moms, 2.5 hours away. then shes like wanna chat on the phone ( to me shes bored and wants some attention ) told he not now maybe later! im out at the cactus club. ( now shes thinking )
she puts ok have fun

is this a good approach to making her work for my time or am i driving her away???

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aint-no-mystery-yet said:
thanks rythmic had to stop shake my head and be like wtf am i doing! its just a chick!!

so here's how today rolled out... she kept txting me all morning so i waited and waited. finally i replied to half of her txts. then she txted me back right away saying shes getting her hair done and she will send me a pic when its all done. never heard from her till about 6 hours later...
she sends me a pic of her hair and a few other txts.. i dont answer for a bout 3 hours and she would txt my name with question marks a few times ( wondering where i am ).
i txt back and ask her what shes up to and she said driving to her moms, 2.5 hours away. then shes like wanna chat on the phone ( to me shes bored and wants some attention ) told he not now maybe later! im out at the cactus club. ( now shes thinking )
she puts ok have fun

is this a good approach to making her work for my time or am i driving her away???
Does she still have a boyfriend?

Whether the answer is yes or no, you still did the right thing today. Now, you gotta do the same thing tomorrow.

The Gambler

Reaction score
she still has a bf!
update on the situation, i think im doing a good job now...

while i was out at the fake restaurant ( really i was just at home reading more material on here ) she kept txting me. I told her not to txt me and keep her eyes on the road.
she said shes had her eyes glued to her phone all day waiting for my txts.
me, i didnt even acknowledge that statement and said should i have the steak and lobster or baby back ribs.
took her a while to txt back and she said both !
me - nah i orderd the chicken and pasta
she kept insisting to call me... she finally did when she got home. talked for a bout 18 mins and in that time frame she said her and her bf had a huge fight and that if the fight one more time there done hahahah.
i shoulda said nothing but i said why do u keep saying that?
her - no this is the last time! haha ok
she asked me who i was with supper with ( first time, shes now thinking theres a girl perhaps... ) i said just 2 friends . then quickly changed the subject to music.
She says to me im going to send u a dirty little txt msg before bed, i want u to tell me what u think. Im like sure and said bye .
got off the phone and turned it off ahaha
woke up in the morning and there was a huge txt hahah and she sent several txts sayin where are u.
txt her in tha am and said opps sorry i feel a sleep waiting for u to txt me. how was ur sleep?

another 2 days of this ill have her wet and ready! and tips and lines that i should say that will really mess with her mind???

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, you're still being too available.

She's playin you dude~ "I'm gonna break up with my bf." "Srs, next time we have a fight I'm gonna break up with him" LMAO!

He is the ALPHA, dawg. He is giving her the emotional rollercoaster ride she needs. All hot young chicks crave that emotional rollercoaster, that fight dynamic where the man is just too much of a challenge for her to tame.

But she's already tamed you. You're her bonafide little tame pet monkey.

If she's not willing to get physical with you, her words mean nothing.

Now, go to her house and fvck her. Rape her basically. If she lets you, all good. If she stops you, cut off all contact and grow back your balls.

Reaction score
once i get these emotions outta the way and have another 1 or 2 hb on the side, You can't play a guy that has no feelings.
d!ckmojo she said the exact same thing you said!!!
her " we are good for 2 days then we fight over nothing for 2 days, im sick of this emotional rollercoaster ride !"

BUT we now have a date set up! meeting up getting a room, taking her out, going back to the room to bang the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit outta her.

its going to get done!
Im a make her my tame pet monkey!

Igetit!

Reaction score

This thread is called "Girl has me in a basket!". So you freely admit this chick has you by the balls.

And now....ALL OF THE SUDDEN,you're going to flip the script and make her your "pet monkey".

Ok. :crackup:

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
once i get these emotions outta the way and have another 1 or 2 hb on the side, You can't play a guy that has no feelings.
d!ckmojo she said the exact same thing you said!!!
her " we are good for 2 days then we fight over nothing for 2 days, im sick of this emotional rollercoaster ride !"

BUT we now have a date set up! meeting up getting a room, taking her out, going back to the room to bang the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit outta her.

its going to get done!
Yeah dawg! That's the way~ use any trick you can to get her to sleep with you. Women will make up rationalisations after the fact to reconcile themselves to their actions, so if you do get her to sleep with you, she'll rationalise it to herself that she must be in love with you. And if she thinks she's in love with you, she WILL dump her bf, instead of just talking about it (hopefully)

Reaction score
im trying man!
did good last night i think.....

we started exchanging pics...
her - lol god ur a terrible tease
me - not turned on enough ;)
her - lets just say if u werent wearing them snug fitting boxers it wouldnt hurt my feelings :p
me - if the opportunity knocks take it.
her - sometimes opportunity knocks at a bad time
me - opportunities dont last forever, hopefully the bad times dont last much longer
her - i kno i kno *sigh *
her - well sexi, ive really go to crash, sorry its so short and sweet tonight!! have a good sleep talk to u in the am :)

id say i gave her a time frame to get rid of her bf...
my goal is to have her weak in the knees before we meet. if i can do that, im on track.

next is too, display that there are other girls around me and are into me with out making her think im a player

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im trying man!
did good last night i think.....

we started exchanging pics...
her - lol god ur a terrible tease
me - not turned on enough ;)
her - lets just say if u werent wearing them snug fitting boxers it wouldnt hurt my feelings :p
me - if the opportunity knocks take it.
her - sometimes opportunity knocks at a bad time
me - opportunities dont last forever, hopefully the bad times dont last much longer
her - i kno i kno *sigh *
her - well sexi, ive really go to crash, sorry its so short and sweet tonight!! have a good sleep talk to u in the am :)

id say i gave her a time frame to get rid of her bf...
my goal is to have her weak in the knees before we meet. if i can do that, im on track.

next is too, display that there are other girls around me and are into me with out making her think im a player
Oh Jesus. That was terrible. OMG, I think you're a lost cause.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole "opportunity knocks, better take it while you can" part was counter-productive.

Look, texts can't help you from here on in, only physical action and save you now.

You must press your person inside her intimate space. You must let her know (with your actions, not your words!) that you are a sexual being, that you are dangerous, and volatile, like an unstable mixture of chemicals.

She thinks you're safe, she thinks she can just get the verbal validation she needs from you, and the drama and sexual excitement she needs from her boyfriend.

You can't let yourself be put in that "safe" basket.

She has led you on enough by now that she can't complain if you forcibly escalate things to the next level. If she's sending you suggestive pics, and yet you don't take her like a man and ravish her, you will be friend-zoned for life.

Don't worry about about anyone else in the world, just focus on you and her and block everyone else in the world out of existence. Create a whole nother world where you and her are the only two people that exist, and in that world lead her through an exciting, dangerous sexual adventure she will never forget.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to bang her...if you can't get physical at this point then never contact her again.,...sounds like one big waste of time....why do you guys text so freakin much before you have even gotten physical? I know it can be foreplay...but you are texting her morning and evening and you haven't even banged her yet...i thought only women did this...she has you wrapped around her finger and she hasn't even kissed you yet...see how pathetic this is if you step back and look at it?

Reaction score
thanks for the advice!!! damn u guys are hitting this bang on!!
zinc- we can only talk on the phone and txt these past couple days cuz shes working outta town. I never engage first with txt or phone calls. when she does txt, i let her wait a while. Ya it does look super pathetic but as pathetic it may be it will get me laid.
weds or thurs we are meeting up. dates made, said shes bringing a change of clothes incase she spends the night with me and says she cant wait. feeling confident, I got this!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Wow... just wow. Its clear she is leading you on, its sickening. I would go ghost on her for a week. No contact for 1-2 weeks and then she will think youre not a safe bet anymore. But its about a 3% chance you will end up banging her if you keep texting her, youre giving her some extreme validation and an ego boost. Then no physical contact?! You can not attract her if you dont get physical with her .....

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a couple posts on here about going for a chick with a bf...
but now im a definite parachute landing and she has me in the basket! need to turn them tables and keep em that way, how????

I been down that rode,she even showed interest, in the end I wasted a lot of my ****ing time

dude don't do it,its too many girls out there,and if she goes for you,you wont be able to trust her

it failed before it started,im warning you, take it from someone who wasted his time your going to regrect it dude just drop it,and find a better looking girl

these type of girls only talk or text when they are bored,you are her ego booster dude,cause her boyfriend doesn't show her that she getting the best of both worlds from your afc dumb actions

your being used and don't even know it,stop being dumb dude you wont get her,she would have broke up with her guy if she wanted you dude

stop being so damn clueless bro

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enough with the texting, get her over to your place asap or forget it.

Reaction score
damn u guys know ur game!!! the more advice im getting the brighter the light is becoming!! and the more it makes sense
why don't i see this?!?!?
even if she is serious about meeting up, just say f it?
just bang her and leave her call it good.
i been ghost all day

Crown Champion

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to establish cro-magnon dominance. Next time you're together, smash a beer bottle over the face of the biggest bouncer in the bar for "making eyes at your girl." You might get your ass kicked, but her seeing you stick up for her like that and bro... you may as well throw on a condom right there to save time.