Girl has a BF..

crave

Reaction score
So an update on my journey from the thread before.
Asked her out on New Years, we went to watch fireworks and back to my place for a DVD session.

When we got back, in between the movie (started for about 30mins), she let her hand down near me, so I held it, and she held back.

She started feeling emo, and I asked her whats going on, and does it have to do with some guy hurting her, she kept silence, teared and didn't say a word.
So I hugged her, and told her that it's okay, and that I was there if she wanted to say anything.

Awhile later, she teared and said she had a BF (Which I already knew beforehand). I told her I knew, and that I knew that I was better than her bf, that's why I decided to go after her.

Okay, some background on her part. Her bf was mistreating her, and wasn't there when she needed him, he's now back in his homeland for holiday and haven't called her once. He just msg'd her on MSN saying that he loved her once the other day. She emailed him asking what was going on, he hasn't replied.

I don't really know what to do now, but I told her, if she still wants to be with him then go ahead, I have no regrets. Basically, I'm saying that I ain't desperate, and that she will regret, not me.

Now, to be honest, I really want to be with this girl, it's just that I don't want to act desperate and all AFC about it. I just don't really know what to do now, she keeps telling me that she doesn't know and asked me what will happen if she really went back to her BF in the end. I just said, I'd just step back and won't do anything.

Sorry for the long post, some good advice would be much appreciated.

crave

Reaction score
That's what I thought, her BF will win.
So how do I overcome this? Be another bad boy? lol.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont mistreat her or anything, but the best way to "win her", will be to present yourself as a mystery and a challenge.
I got a girls number the other day that has a boyfriend. Well let me tell you this, if I had a girlfriend and she was giving out her number to random guys, i would be pissed. This dude doesnt have shlt on me though (he was there when i got the number, hahaahhaa). Ill pull his girl with ease. Problem is, you dont really want to get into a relationship with a girl that you stole from another guy, cause she'll leave you for someone else, just like she did with you. Toys, just toys.

crave

Reaction score
Yeah, that was what I was thinking. And being not desperate, is quite a challenge don't you think? It's like when she wants you, you don't give her YOU.

True about getting into a relationship I stole, but the thing is, I asked her if this happened before, she said it never happened before and won't I be more worthy if I got the girl in the end? To change her feelings about her BF is a great step.

Come on guys! More comments please, need more help on my next moves ;)

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a crazy chick... I don't know... I've learnt not to bother with them... sure they're an easy fvck a lot of the time, but my god if you think you're gonna get away that lightly then you're mistaken, lol...

My advice... get yourself a normal chick where you don't play counsellor to her, and you don't have to worry about dealing with BS, you just have fun... there are thousands of chicks out there, you just need to put yourself out there and meet them... I mean, are you enjoying yourself listening to all her issues, holding hands and not getting laid? You can't possibly be... and if you think that you'll get laid EVENTUALLY you're going to be disappointed...