Girl hangs up on phone...response?

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Background: I met this chick which I would say is a 8...pretty girl, fake tits. She is very nice personality wise and acts 'caring'.
We started meeting a couple of months ago and ended up in a relationship, I ended the relationship by disappearing. I got the urge to **** her again and we started seeing each other etc.

She likes to party and always is doing TV shows or going to events and whatnot. She has alot of friends in the "reality show" world...which I find pathetic but keep to myself. I have simultaneously been seeing/****ing 3 other women at the same time, I am a player and always have been.

Anyway here's the problem. 2 days ago I check her blog for no reason other than I was bored. It is some kind of rant about how all these feelings have swept her off her feet and whatnot. So obviously being her "boyfriend" I think she is falling in love with me.

So here is where I made the mistake of letting her know I read her blog. I called her and asked her if she was referring to me in her blog....she started stumbling and uhhhh eaaah yeaaaa uhhh...of course!!

So this led me to believe she start getting feelings for someone else or whatever.

She went to some party yesterday til early in the morning, I dont care if she ****ed someone or whatever.

She called me a hour ago and we talk a little bit like normal, then all of a sudden she is like "yeah I'll call you later". I asked her what she was doing? She said "im still in XXX city". I replied OK but thats not what I asked, what are you doing?

She hung up on me. And I called her up and she aborted the call.

This girl is overly nice at all times and I really dont know whats going on.

How do I respond to her hanging up? Should I answer when she calls or just ignore her?

LayercakeBryan

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does that hook feel in the corner of your mouth? Honestly if you are such a player just next her, It really sounds to me you like her but you don't want us beating you up about the AFC move. You may have to ignore with NC and let her come to you...

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
LayercakeBryan said:
How does that hook feel in the corner of your mouth? Honestly if you are such a player just next her, It really sounds to me you like her but you don't want us beating you up about the AFC move. You may have to ignore with NC and let her come to you...

I have to admit I like her more since this **** happened. Probably like the girls who start falling in love with me as soon as I stop caring about them.

I think having NC will actually just pave the way for the next guy that is trying to hook her up, if that havent happened already.

Whats the next best thing in this case?

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me this: low battery, call you soon

It is actually kind of logical since well...her charger is here next to me.

I dont care though, I will still give her a **** parade for a couple of days.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey player. Next her...u have 3 other women. wtf....you have oneitis just for your information.

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
hey player. Next her...u have 3 other women. wtf....you have oneitis just for your information.

problem is im way to picky...

*heads off to slap myself normal*

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems it is those slightly crazy ones that keep us interested.

As soon as anyone develops feelings, everyone here is quick to shout
oneitis. But many of them are looking for a girl that is high quality
enough to have that same kind of feeling for.

You are ahead of the game in that you spin plates and you know she
probably does too. If you can truly handle that then just spend some time
with the other plates. Become less available,

At this point I'm not a big believer in actively nexting anyone. Just
start to do it passively, and see if she starts responding.
It's funny, so much has been written about attraction, comfort,
and seduction escalations but not about relationship escalation.
There is a gap in knowledge. We should work together to fill it in.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jtlancer said:
You are ahead of the game in that you spin plates and you know she
probably does too. If you can truly handle that then just spend some time
with the other plates. Become less available,
I agree with this

At this point I'm not a big believer in actively nexting anyone. Just
start to do it passively, and see if she starts responding.
Totally agree with this. I never 'next' a chick unless it's clear she's not going to put out or if the sex is bad. Just do your thing with the other chicks, and either 1) she comes to you or 2) she 'nexts' herself.

I always let women 'next' themselves, unless they're physically endangering me or my family or something. Just put out less effort and either she will put out more to re-establish the connection or she will go her merry way and cause some other guy trouble.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing here as well, taking a step back and seeing if she takes a step forward.

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
great tips guys.

well I called her out and told her I dont have any time to be playing around with her...and she admitted she was getting feelings for this other dude and it wasnt her fault because I didnt care about her at all etc etc.....

So I told her we can still be "friends" (what does that mean...anyone?) so I have the possibility of hooking up with her in the future if I want.
Told her im off to new york with work (I work in aviation) and told her "we'd keep in touch".

I actually hooked another girl up the same day which is a legit model for big names in the fashion world and is studying law...meeting up with her tonight.
Used to flirt with her but never got around to it until we somehow started talking on the street yesterday...wish me luck boys

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has logic gone down the drain these days?
she hung up on you only to text you 45 mins later that her phone battery was low?
if her battery was low, she could have just told you in 3 seconds while on the phone with you.
She lied to you and you believed it.

I dunno, something is weird with your post. you have all these chics, but yet you get hamstrung by one chic hanging up on you enough so to post it on here.