Girl: Great Friend, Long History of Getting Into LTR's With Friends

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl hangs out with me all the time, loves spending time with me, but is sort of...off limits for social reasons (I'm sort of in a semi-relationship with her friend) and comes with a lot of red tape. But she's really pretty and we have these really extended, intense eye-fvck sessions, and they confuse me b/c idk what to do!

For example, last friday we were lying on our backpacks facing the soccer field just talking and I was staring into her eyes and she finished her story and I just held eye contact, and she held it to, and I swear it must have lasted a minute without either of us looking away--and it wasn't awkward, either. Just really sexu@lly charged.

She also just got out of a relationship, and makes a strong point of saying we're "friends", but her actions speak differently. I'm torn and kind of lost.

What would you guys do?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
How did that minute of eye contact end?

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell are we going to know whether she's interested or not. All you did was tell us you held eye contact with her for a while lol.

KINO HER AND TRY KISS HER THEN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER.

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, im new here but i gotta tell you, Kino is so damn effective. you'll have your answer

Gunn

Reaction score
I'm doing that **** lately with all girls

she can tell you want to kiss her when you do that

usually they'll say something like " what? what ?"

just hug her
keep looking and kiss her

if you get rejected w.e no biggie

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
This girl hangs out with me all the time, loves spending time with me, but is sort of...off limits for social reasons (I'm sort of in a semi-relationship with her friend) and comes with a lot of red tape. But she's really pretty and we have these really extended, intense eye-fvck sessions, and they confuse me b/c idk what to do!

For example, last friday we were lying on our backpacks facing the soccer field just talking and I was staring into her eyes and she finished her story and I just held eye contact, and she held it to, and I swear it must have lasted a minute without either of us looking away--and it wasn't awkward, either. Just really sexu@lly charged.

She also just got out of a relationship, and makes a strong point of saying we're "friends", but her actions speak differently. I'm torn and kind of lost.

What would you guys do?
First off, no girl is off limits for "social reasons". And what the fvck is a semi relationship supposed to be? Unless your officially going out with a girl, NOTHING should be holding you back from trying to get with as many girls as possible. Plus, if this semi relationship of yours comes with "red tape" (when ur not even officially going out), then its better to just get outta that thing cuz it seems to me that girl is needy, wants to be in charge, and requires "rules" and sh*t like that.

And mostly, WHAT A GIRL SAYS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. A GIRLS ACTIONS MEAN EVERYTHING. This chick obviously wants you, and you should fvcking go for it. Who gives a sh*t about that semi-relationship; to me it seems that you'll get a LOT more enjoyment out of getting with this chick than that stupid semi relationshiip.

Kino this chick, let her know that you want her back, and ask her to hang out with you.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
First off, no girl is off limits for "social reasons". And what the fvck is a semi relationship supposed to be? Unless your officially going out with a girl, NOTHING should be holding you back from trying to get with as many girls as possible. Plus, if this semi relationship of yours comes with "red tape" (when ur not even officially going out), then its better to just get outta that thing cuz it seems to me that girl is needy, wants to be in charge, and requires "rules" and sh*t like that.

And mostly, WHAT A GIRL SAYS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. A GIRLS ACTIONS MEAN EVERYTHING. This chick obviously wants you, and you should fvcking go for it. Who gives a sh*t about that semi-relationship; to me it seems that you'll get a LOT more enjoyment out of getting with this chick than that stupid semi relationshiip.

Kino this chick, let her know that you want her back, and ask her to hang out with you.

Haha, not an issue any more dude. By semi-relationship I guess I meant we were in the process of becoming a couple, which we are now.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh okk sry I didnt notice the date when you posted this...well hopefully all is going well!