Girl grabs my money

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
wtf? dude...
i can see it clearly now...
there she was scouting for someone to buy her a drink and what does she see?
max ordering his beer with his money out.
so she walks up and grabs his money and asks cutely "what can you buy with five dollars"?
she expects him to say "you a drink babe" with some goofy grin on his face
but no...
hes a dj
he sat cool and collective and said "MY beer"
then she asked about how he would tip to see if he would say "i have lots more money than this , what would you like to drink"?
but no...
hes a dj
he said "i have change in my pocket."
then the bartender handed him his beer and he walked away.
good for him.
if she wanted to drink , she should have brought her own damn money.
if she wanted to hang out with him, she would have followed him around chatting with him or trying to get him on the dance floor.
but instead, when they bump into each other, they chat about work.
she could have changed the conversation if she wanted to .
I like the different angle you presented, along with backbreaker. Most of the guys here immediately respond with 'she was showing interest' which she may very well have been. She could have given a better signal, hers just makes her look like a drink wh0re.

Part of being a DJ is not taking crap (or what you perceive as crap) from people. But another line I would use is, 'why, are you propositioning me?' That would certainly send her into a tailspin :D. Instead of the work convo, I would have made up a list of things 5 dollars gets you and handed it to her, be creative.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say she was interested in getting bought a drink:)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7: What can you buy with five dollars?
Me: You tell me *wink*

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I never hold out money if I'm at a bar getting another drink. I only hold out money long enough to pay the bartender.

Seriously, how do women think that's even remotely acceptable? Thankfully, it's an attitude that I haven't run into very often.

Apparently there really is something to the saying "The bar is no place for a lady."

Reaction score
penkitten said:
i say she was interested in getting bought a drink:)
A man should NEVER buy a woman a drink - only if he invited her should he be obliged!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand this if you knew her but since you were a stranger to her then something ain't right.

Usually when chicks dig a stranger they are also a bit afraid of him. They are afraid that they will either say something stupid, act stupid and this will turn him off or actually afraid that he will do something to her due to his raw masculine unpredictable nature. This chick did something stupid and acted stupid and wasn't least bit afraid of you. Call it a sh1t test if you will but you failed it before opening your mouth. Something about you carrying yourself made this chick think that she can get away with pulling this sh1t.

It could be your body language displaying a passive and submissive attitude and you are not aware of it. Are you usually successful with women or consider it luck when you meet one?

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This chick did something stupid and acted stupid and wasn't least bit afraid of you. Call it a sh1t test if you will but you failed it before opening your mouth. Something about you carrying yourself made this chick think that she can get away with pulling this sh1t.

It could be your body language displaying a passive and submissive attitude and you are not aware of it. Are you usually successful with women or consider it luck when you meet one?
Interesting theory

All my gfs have been 8s or 9s, but I met them through work or university etc

I'll admit when I meet women outside that zone it's usually luck.

I have been working on improving on my body language.

Anyone else agree with Damage's theory? Or have body language tips.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I could understand this if you knew her but since you were a stranger to her then something ain't right.

Usually when chicks dig a stranger they are also a bit afraid of him. They are afraid that they will either say something stupid, act stupid and this will turn him off or actually afraid that he will do something to her due to his raw masculine unpredictable nature. This chick did something stupid and acted stupid and wasn't least bit afraid of you. Call it a sh1t test if you will but you failed it before opening your mouth. Something about you carrying yourself made this chick think that she can get away with pulling this sh1t.

not true.. a woman who has confidence might do something like this because she has a high self esteem about herself and doesn't care what you think about her.

But the avg ***** out there? you are spot on

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
not true.. a woman who has confidence might do something like this because she has a high self esteem about herself and doesn't care what you think about her.

But the avg ***** out there? you are spot on

The kind of woman who has a high self esteem and doesn't care what you think of does exist but they are rare. Even if she had high self esteem you got to wonder how high it was that she was so confident in herself that this would work?!

Whom most likey this prank would be played on?! A guy that carries himself like George Clooney or a guy that carries himself like Andy D1ck???

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Whom most likey this prank would be played on?! A guy that carries himself like George Clooney or a guy that carries himself like Andy D1ck???
Or wouldn't a woman just ignore Andy d!ck

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Yeah but sometimes women are just bored and tend to toy with men looking for free attention or drink.

The right amount of C&F would have determined your position but you missed your oppertuinty.
Yeah I think you're right.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is funny is that this could have meant a lot of things!! I guess the first one being she did want you to buy her a drink. Second that she wanted you to engage her in more. My guard what have been up about the first guess, but I would have hung in just a bit to see her true intentions. Or she could have just been a Biotch playing those silly a$$ woman mind games that they are so good at playing. Nonetheless... Find out!!!

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
What is funny is that this could have meant a lot of things!!
That's the thing. It seems everyone here has a different take on what the hell this means.

It took me totally by surprise, since she was facing the bar and I just walked in I didn't even notice her until she had my money in her hand. Personally, I think she was interested but I blew it by not being CF and actually giving straight answers like I was in a job interview and trying to qualify myself.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
when she asked 'what can you buy with 5 dollars', you should've said 'a slap', when she said 'what?', you slap her with the 5 dollar bill in your hand.