Girl Gold Mine!!!!!!!!!

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I found a gold mine today!!!!! CHURCH. Some would say its shallow to go to gods house to mack..But there were alota hotties walkin around, an they wernt slutty which is a big factor to me. The bigger the church the better ur chances try it once its worth it.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zx2not4u
Ok I found a gold mine today!!!!! CHURCH. Some would say its shallow to go to gods house to mack..But there were alota hotties walkin around, an they wernt slutty which is a big factor to me. The bigger the church the better ur chances try it once its worth it.
NOt to sound all preachy and all, but you are missing the point of church if all you go for is to hit on girls. First God, then girls. At least in church.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do go to church for god the girls are a side effect

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as we clear on that , then I am with you there.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Church is one of the few places in this day and age where you can find nice girls that aren't all b|tches and hos.

zx2not4u, I am like you. I like traditional/nice girls with some sense of morals and values. Im very picky when it comes to finding gfs, and boy finding girls like that are rare as a needle in a haystack these days :(

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a lot of the church goers are nice although I myself am agnostic since I wasn't raised in a religious environment.

Anyhow, I'd like to give a word about Asian chicks in church. PErtaining to the ones I know, they are the biggest attention mongering hypocrites I know. For example, this one girl goes to church and teaches her little youth group stuff about not having a BF and talks loud and holy during some circle bonding they did. But guess what? She plays a wh*re in a school play and has gone through 3 boyfriends herself. Awesome. Not.

Anyhow, just be critical of those Asian girls because I think a lot of them are doing it to fit into the whole white thing. This chick is a Christian. Not all are like that, but that's just what I see a lot.

Now Catholics are kinda different in my experience because they're kinda down to earth and don't play games with me. Very straightforward type. Eh, whatever. I do'nt know what that was for, but I had to tell you guys probably just to say not all church goers are innocent.

I want a down-to-earth, nice girl too and I mean...I don't mind if they do stuff, but to be a total hypocrite and act like you're better than everyone? That's not acceptable. I learned all this from 1 weekend at some retreat thing I got dragged into.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Kerensky on the part that not all churchgirls are innocent.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here, theres a group of girls disaffectionately known as the "God Squad". While some of them are hardcore believers and stand true with their beliefs, most of them are some of the hypocrytical, *****y people you will ever meet. I respect those girls who hold true to their morals, especially considering the immoral time we are living in, but some of them, wow. Just be careful dealing with them.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbyte
I have been going to a Christian School and been going to church all my life.

So pretty much all the girls I talk to our nice. It was only when I got a job at McDonalds a year ago that I realised what a blessing it is to go to Christian school.

It just doesn't compare. From what I have gathered, most of the girls from state schools and such are trying to fit in, therefore have sex often, go through many BFs and generally act like a tramp.
*NOTE* I am not saying this about all girls in state schools. Just some of the ones I have met.

Anyway, GOD before girls. But apart from that, Church is uplifting, and a great social event. :D
is that a problem

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irony, all the girlz at church have high morals yet from a philosophical point a view of history, God has been responsible for demorlizing humans in many situations.

just some irony i may point out.

as you can see im not religious, so going to church to mack on girls would not be a problem for me.....except that thats a freak'n waste of time and im not gonna go that far out of my way to meet girls