Girl Giving Mixed Signals please help!

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GeraldHenderson15 said:
I didnt wanna do anything cuz we were with a group of people
Who cares?

I met my current girlfriend at the bar in a group of friends (she rolled in with a crew of 2 dudes and knew a close friend of mine that was there but not exactly part of her crew) and I just struck up a conversation with her about some bull****. About fifteen to twenty minutes in I could tell she was digging me big time, so I kissed her. The friends will usually take off once they notice the girl is enjoying talking to you. If they're really annoying, they'll try to drag the girl away and she'll say something like, "it's OK" and they'll scatter off if they're good friends.

I makeout with strange girls in front of my friends all the time. I could not care less if they see me. Yeah, your female friends might be like "ewww, player" (they'll forget next week), but your male friends will be like "haha, my friend is a ladies' man." I've gained a lot of respect from friends by making out with new girls in front of them. A couple guys straight up asked me how I make out with girls like that at bars.

And what you are going for here is the makeout. I'm probably going to stop number closing girls that I don't think I can makeout with unless they give me some other good signals (close body contact, seductive eye contact, or they tell me we should hang out sometime, etc).

A great thing to do is ask out every girl you're interested in via something very low effort like an SMS. If you made out with her before you asked her out, you increase the odds that she is not going to flake. If you've gotten to the point of the makeout, she's at least physically attracted to you (it's true, some girls will makeout with almost anybody). The more connections you make with her, the more genuine your interaction seems, so at least she thinks you're not just trying to **** her. The prettier a guy is, the more he can get away with seeming like he's just looking for a ****. However, if you're handsome AND genuine/charming, the girl will think she just met her soul mate.

A real player isn't a jerk, but rather he's a sociopath. On the surface he legitimately seems sentimental and makes an effort to romance a girl. Now that doesn't mean he's going to be a ***** and not make physical moves quickly. The name of the game is still being physically fast.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Dude you're new here. Here's an assignment for you that I recommended to another poster:

Stop being a "nice guy."

If you're sincere I have a reading assigment for you.

Read:

a) The DJ Bible and The Book Of Pook.

b) Read "The Game, Penertrating The Secret Society of Pickup Artists."

c) Read "The Mystery Method,"

d) Do the DJ Bootcamp.

e) Impliment the techniques and strategies

f) Be willing to fail.

6) DON'T TEXT!

Why You Need To Stop Texting​

Is it a generational thing, but I seem to view texting as a crutch and a cop out. For me at least, the phone is analogous to a hammer. A hammer is a tool used to build things. For a the phone is tool used facilitating contact with a chick so that make arrangements to see her at some time in the future. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not a texter and I damn sure don't want to get into long a$$ text conversations with females.

Reason being, is that there's certain subtle nuances and IOI's (body langague,) that can only be picked up in live interactions, also the same is true in for phone conversations to a lesser extend.

Yet instill I see guys on here trying to intrept and disect text messages. I see text messaging as a "virtual barrier," between myself and the target. Trying to run game via texting, doesn't mean anything to me, because it doesn't seem real. The text message doesn't respresent a person, but more of rainbow after a rainstrom. It looks pretty, but we can so wrapped into chasing it until it eventually disappers.

I need face-to-face contact. I need to see how you're responding to my game, I need you right there in front of me, so I see if I proceed forward, or make an adjustment. For all you guys that insist upon texting, could you please explain to me how, you can dicipher these subtlities, when all you have is words on a small LCD screem.

Also, I detect a slight adverision to cold approaches on Sosuave. If you guys aren't doing cold approaches, where the hell are you meeting woman at? It one of the fundamental premises of pick up is the ability to approach woman we have no familiarity with and get them to like us? If you're not doing cold approaches, aren't you SEVERELY limiting the woman of you're coming into contact with? How can you get better, if you're not approaching? Again, I need somebody to explain these things to me. Thanks.
I have to agree with you and the same goes for emails. Mainly everything you READ in a text or email is all bullsh*t that is impossible to interpret in any meaningful way. Why? Because like you said, body language and reactions to non verbal communication is EVERYTHING, like proximity, touching, eye contact, etc. Written words are just small talk not to be taken seriously or interpreted as anything but that. I've had girls write some things to me that had me thinking, damn, she must be in love with me. Nope, I was wrong.

So anything other than, "Come over my house right now please" can't be read much into.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I have to agree with you and the same goes for emails. Mainly everything you READ in a text or email is all bullsh*t that is impossible to interpret in any meaningful way. Why? Because like you said, body language and reactions to non verbal communication is EVERYTHING, like proximity, touching, eye contact, etc. Written words are just small talk not to be taken seriously or interpreted as anything but that. I've had girls write some things to me that had me thinking, damn, she must be in love with me. Nope, I was wrong.

So anything other than, "Come over my house right now please" can't be read much into.
I really beg to differ. Texting takes so much pressure off of both parties. It's so god damn efficient, too. You can use literally the same format to ask out girls over and over (I do it on the first text and indicate who's texting by signing the first text with "-blueline"). If you read her properly when you were working her before you closed her number, you will know whether or not the number is going to work out. Most of the numbers that I get that turnout to be interested girls are from girls I madeout with before getting their number. It's not that the makeout creates interest, it's just the strongest IOI outside of sex.

Use the two strikes policy for SMS flakes. And for god's sake, do not get excited about a number (or even date) unless you already got good non-verbal signals from the girl.

Indicate all of your interest in person, too. All of this stuff about phone/txt game is snake oil.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
do not get excited about a number (or even date) unless you already got good non-verbal signals from the girl.
This was mainly my point. I'm not saying to never text or that it has no use. I'm just saying you should never take whats written and try to judge her interest from it. Save that for when you're in person.