girl gives IOIs then mentiones BF

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
so on saturday me and 2 friends went out and the place we went sucked. so one of the friends mentioned a bbq/party he knew about out of town. so we went there instead. this is about 5pm

so we go there and there were like 3 guys and 6-7 girls. as soon as i got in i scanned the patio where everyone was sitting. one girl said hi to me but gave me that "look" so i knew she liked me instantly. and since it was a slumber party they were all staying over there and the girl didnt have any makeup on. a min after we walked in she ran off and disappeared. she came back 30 min later with all this hot makeup on. she looked amazing. hb8

so when she came back on the patio she sat next to me and we talked a bit. she initiated all conversations with me.

next around 11 we all went to a bar with the bbq/party group. while we were there the girl then flirted with me and offered me to drink from her can of beer. and i flirted and negged her at this time. she was also kinda hammered. and while we were flirting and tlaking she all of a sudden throws in a conv about her and her bf.. WHAT? wtf... she led me on all day! i imediately stopped persuing at that point.

i talked to a few of the other girls at the party after to confirm if she had a bf... i wasnt dumb about it. i made it casual so no one suspected a thing. they made it official that it was true that she had a bf

why do girls do this? this is retarded. dam them and their attention seeking behaviours.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most of us guys (if not all), sex is the most gratifying part in a male/female relationship; while for most womem and girls, feeling being loved and appreciated is the most gratifying part.

We have sleazy womanizers who are only after their pvssies, they have attention wh*res who are only after our attention, interest and "love".
The first kind are always stigmatized by society while the second can almost always get away with it. They were simply "being friendly", it's always us guys who "always wrongfully think they like us that way"...:rolleyes:

If there's no genuine interest, from the moment we've slept with them, we already got all we need.
If there's no genuine interest, from the moment they are sure we are interested, they already got their satisfaction.

Damn manipulators!!!:down: :kick:

Lovesorrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
For most of us guys (if not all), sex is the most gratifying part in a male/female relationship; while for most womem and girls, feeling being loved and appreciated is the most gratifying part.

We have sleazy womanizers who are only after their pvssies, they have attention wh*res who are only after our attention, interest and "love".
The first kind are always stigmatized by society while the second can almost always get away with it. They were simply "being friendly", it's always us guys who "always wrongfully think they like us that way"...:rolleyes:

If there's no genuine interest, from the moment we've slept with them, we already got all we need.
If there's no genuine interest, from the moment they are sure we are interested, they already got their satisfaction.

That was perfect man! :rock:

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not she wanted you, she couldn't be seen cheating on her bf in front of all those people. So the situation was pretty doomed from the start. I would imagine that if you were a little more slick you could have isolated her and gotten somewhere... but who knows... people are weird. Of course, this is all assuming you accurately identified the signals she was sending.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Girls love attention. We all know that. But some girls love it a little too much. Specifically, they love the attention from their bf's. And when their bf isn't around, they miss that attention. So, they'll seek something to fill that gap, until they can get the real thing back.

I think that you probably are similar to her bf, at least in looks, and that's why she took interest in you right away. You could probably give her attention in much the same way he does, in her mind anyway. She tacked herself onto you, and you gave her that attention she was lacking. Win for her, and as it worked out, loss for you.

They're like leeches when you think about it that way. Damn AW's...

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:

Absolutely great post

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vazeh said:
while we were flirting and tlaking she all of a sudden throws in a conv about her and her bf.. WHAT? wtf... she led me on all day! i imediately stopped persuing at that point.

i talked to a few of the other girls at the party after to confirm if she had a bf... i wasnt dumb about it. i made it casual so no one suspected a thing. they made it official that it was true that she had a bf

why do girls do this? this is retarded. dam them and their attention seeking behaviours.
This sounds like more than just seeking attention. If she was that bad of an attention-ho she wouldn't run off to put on makeup.

I think she was into you and was shy. It took her a while (and some alcohol) to bring up her boyfriend, and when she did it she was trying to see what your reaction would be.

I think that, if you were willing to skirt the boyfriend issue, you could have had something there if you didn't break off so quick.

But it's true that many a girl has shown me IOI's and then only a while later brought up the boyfriend thing. Hate that. It should be tatooed on their foreheads.

Then again, as my mom told me from a very young age... it doesn't MATTER if they have a boyfriend.