Girl Frustrated with my so-called "games"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
I think SHE might think I'm not INTERESTED in her and she's finding attraction elsewhere (AFCs)
As I said in my previous post, just because she has interest in you doesn't mean that she will put up with you forever, especially since she apparently has other options. She may have reached the conclusion that you are just messing with her head (intentionally or not) and that thus you are not good for her (don't make her happy). Since she can get attention elsewhere, that's probably what she is doing.

Honestly, any girl who has a bunch of orbiters like that has a lot of red flags IMO. I don't see her as having a lot of potential in the long run. What you decide to do with her is up to you, but I would say forget her and spin more plates.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah agreed that I should spin more plates, I will get to that, but I'm not entirely convinced shes given up.

I think this is just the begginning actually just by her tone and how she speaks to me on the phone. She's dying for something. Whether its a one nighter or relationship.

Anyway I dont think I'll NEXT her so soon. I'll hang out w/ her this weekend. Go from there with details.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you reply logically to anything a girl says.
If she tries to put you on the spot just kiss her and go get an icecream if she asks why you reply 'cause you need to chill out'.

She'll persist but why even care enough to make a thread, jesus christ; you guys overcomplicate one of the simplest creatures in existence.

Do what ever, this isn't a problem.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you again you could be like "idk I'm not sure... you're fun and whatnot but INSERT INANE PLAYFUL COMMENT ABOUT HER HAIRCUT OR HEIGHT OR SOMETHING ABOUT HOW YOU DON'T NORMALLY GO FOR WOMEN WITH THAT ATTRIBUTE"

Like I've heard the same line twice from the same girl when I told her I own a shotgun and she definitely forgot. "I'm more of a rifle girl" which is such a bull**** statement, since she doesn't own a rifle nor is she an avid shooter. The second time she said this to me, I had woken up in her bed.

SIV

Reaction score
Scratch that the mj makes me a little paranoid sometimes. But like others have said keep dOin what you're doin

Last edited:

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't manage to see this chick,

She wants to go on a date with me, but she's having trouble with her parentson coming down to the city to see me.

She's a real posh chick, parents aren't that strict,but just wont let her come down. They're keeping a close eye on her ( b/fs and sexual activity) those sought of things.

I've got a date this coming Friday with another girl, a Thai chick, says she's going to be home in the morning after class and its not a prob for me to go to her house and ''hang out''.

But I want to see this other girl aswell,just having trouble ACTUALLY ORGANISING THE DATE,shes up for it,but I'm thinking if I should go down there and risk meeting all her family? or just hang out around her area for a while,build up some kino and see what happens with her.

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Have this girl who has loads of AFCs running after her, she recently turned down one guy she's been seeing or about a month. Blatently Saying she had only be stringing him along.

She said this to me today:

" NOO YOUR NOT I DON'T NO WERE UR COMING FROM IF U WANNA GET COMPLICATED OR WHAT OR IF U JUST WANT FUN?
I DONT KNOW? .."

" BECAUSE YOUR NOT VERY STRAIGHT UP"

" I HATE YOU"

"YES YOU'RE
LIKE, NORMALLY I NO WHEN A GUY IS FEELING ME BUT WITH YOU I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.."
"SO WAT DO U WANT? FUNN OR WHAT.."

So my question is? what do I say or do with her? Since she wants to know my intentions... and she has a history of stringing guys along... Whats the next move/s? I think I've held onto hiding my true intentions... But she keeps asking me about "Us"

Haha, shes pissed because she can't toy with you and string you along.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

Haha, she said this to me yesterday:

" You havent called me for 2 days!, no thats just rude !!.."

" I love you .."

" I said... oh well I love you too lol .. let me call you back,one minute"

She says " NO! you have to stay ont he phone now, I'mwalking down this alley .."

Hang up, Later that evening . . .

she asks me ...

"You talk so much sh!t, its a wrap with this .."

I say, "What do you mean,by, its a wrap.."

"With this phonecalling and such, its a WRAP ..!"

I say " Oh okay, if thats how you want it :).. "

Her " IF THATS HOW I WANT ITT!?..,so you want to end things? "

Me " End what things sweety? ..."

Her .." OMG... Most boys would KILL for that,your just being a DUMB BLONDE! ..I dont even know if you're interested, you seem like fun tho, I'm going to talk to other boys now anyway"

I say "I hope so, and make sure they're goodlooking babe :) .."

Anyway ... she gets upset and starts talking to her friend in the room and types numbers on her phone. I say if you're busy, I'll talk to you later.. she says "WHAT!!", asif she didn't hear me. . . the phone then disconnects.

She's really weird, she comes online MSN for like five minutes and see's if I'm online(I'm appearing offline) and nothing is on her status screename, Then,I sign in, all of a sudden, theres a screename of " JOE HAS A BIG D!CK " etc etc to "JOE IS SO HOT " and other assorted stuff which me and her talk about or discussed is incorporated into something with this "JOE" fellow. Then before she went offline, it said " NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ME, FINE, FVCK OFF :) .." - indirected at me.

I have a feeling she is sussing me out on my game and I'll have to pay for it later (in terms of sexually/ kino), Its starting to feel unauthentic on my behalf, because she's the main girl out of my plates I want to see, and its becoming a never ending battle to keep this up.

Guys how can I wrap it up?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like an immature psycho attention seeker type. all the msn games and the jealousy nonsense, pay no attention to it.

be cool about it and date her if u want to date her. Can be anything up to you, a walk in the park, cinema, lunch etc. if she says 'oh so now you want to go on a date??', say 'yes'.

Forget about her orbitters, worrying that your over-gaming, she's losing interest or her think you arent interested and whatnot. Less thinking and more doing.

Go on dates, escalate, all that stuff, no big deal.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christ dude, whatever you're doing is working fine, but if you're at all attracted to her, you should probably be hitting it now.