Girl Frustrated with my so-called "games"

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have this girl who has loads of AFCs running after her, she recently turned down one guy she's been seeing or about a month. Blatently Saying she had only be stringing him along.

She said this to me today:

" NOO YOUR NOT I DON'T NO WERE UR COMING FROM IF U WANNA GET COMPLICATED OR WHAT OR IF U JUST WANT FUN?
I DONT KNOW? .."

" BECAUSE YOUR NOT VERY STRAIGHT UP"

" I HATE YOU"

"YES YOU'RE
LIKE, NORMALLY I NO WHEN A GUY IS FEELING ME BUT WITH YOU I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.."
"SO WAT DO U WANT? FUNN OR WHAT.."

So my question is? what do I say or do with her? Since she wants to know my intentions... and she has a history of stringing guys along... Whats the next move/s? I think I've held onto hiding my true intentions... But she keeps asking me about "Us"

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Don't listen to what chicks say, listen to what they do.
WORD!!

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a big sign of how interested she is in you.

What you've been doing has been working great, dont change a thing.

If you have intentions, ie. relationship, hook up etc. then go ahead with your intentions. BUT do it with actions, dont verbalize.

If you say some crap like 'i wud like a relationship' then u killed it and you've fallen for her trap. Continue and if your trying to get closer then do it with actions, not words.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah. you got her in the trap. your all up in her head, doing to her what she does to those guys. Now how does she treat those guys? That's how she should be treated.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing tell her that No is spelled know and to take an english class... Then proceed to sleep with her..

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:

If you have intentions, ie. relationship, hook up etc. then go ahead with your intentions. BUT do it with actions, dont verbalize.

If you say some crap like 'i wud like a relationship' then u killed it and you've fallen for her trap. Continue and if your trying to get closer then do it with actions, not words.
perfect advice. Don't respond to her questions directly. Just ask her to hangout then go from there.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:

Thats exactly what she wants me to say!! So I can eff it all up!!

She tried to put me in the hotseat today... Saying "I think you're one of those guys that hide their emotions" and she asked me a question... "WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM..?!!" So I played around and said a random country.

Also she tried to sh!t test me with some jealousy stunts. Pointing out guys on her Facebook who are potentialy 'Boyfriend material' and said " I dont think your boyfriend material, but you seem like a cool guy .."

Now that got me slightly stunned, but I figured her game instantly, she expected me to be like " NO NO .. I am ...yada yada yada " Then she continued with "I can usually read guys like a book, but with you, you have a padlock.."

I dont want to seem untalkative or come across nervous to particular questions when she asks them. Should I continue to ignore those questions? At the minute I'm holding out making fun with them which gets her mind off it. I said to her "Here's a little tip...show me, what you want from me ..." She said "OMG YOUR SO GAY .."

I have this girl calling me in the morning before class, lunch, eveningtime everything!!! Before I would be calling her, now she's calling me LOL.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously this girl has no value if she has a history of "stringing guys along", so dating her is completely out of the question. She pretty much hinted to you that she wanted to have "fun", so I think the answer here is pretty simple. There's no more moves required, you just got to let her know when and where.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Well obviously this girl has no value if she has a history of "stringing guys along", so dating her is completely out of the question. She pretty much hinted to you that she wanted to have "fun", so I think the answer here is pretty simple. There's no more moves required, you just got to let her know when and where.
A history as apose to what I know of.. which is just the ONE GUY. She had previously told him LJBF but he was total AFC and got verbally abusive with her, so she called it off.

Here I am on the other hand. . . She doesn't want to just have fun.. which is why she brang out the question/ sh!t test, whether I was boyfriend material. She wants a relationship.

I feel comfortable within this position at the moment and I'm trying to analyze how much she can take. I just need to know how to keep it up and the do's/dont's (cosistantly being the prize w/out any AFC interuptions from others).

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that means that your facts were wrong to begin with.

and she has a history of stringing guys along...
You even said it yourself. Guys. Plural.

Now all the sudden it's changed. She's only been stringing along ONE guy, because he was an AFC. Oh, I'm sorry. Let's forgive this poor little angel.

This most likely isn't a sh!t test. It's just her attitude. The sh!t test is you dating her. The whole entire time it will be just one big sh!t test. You can't date attention wh0res, at least not for long. And you can't turn a ho into a house wife.

Look at it from all different angles. Stop making up excuses for her. You know as well as we all do this girl is no good.

This has hit-and-quit written all over it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Also she tried to sh!t test me with some jealousy stunts. Pointing out guys on her Facebook who are potentialy 'Boyfriend material' and said " I dont think your boyfriend material, but you seem like a cool guy .."
I wanted to point out that this is a HUGE compliment. The fact that she says you're not boyfriend material means she finds you exciting and unpredictable. I would rather be called a "cool guy" than "boyfriend material" any day of the week.

Like the other posters said, you're in her head. She's the one being strung along now and she doesn't like it. She doesn't know where you're coming from (unlike the AFCs who orbit around her) and it's driving her crazy.

That doesn't mean she will put up with you forever though. I would say she is ripe for whatever type of move you want to put on her. My response to her questions would be to try to ignore them, but if pressed I would say "let's just see what happens". Even that could be too commital though.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl just diverted my call LOL,

She called me allday today, but I didnt pick her up, spoke to her once because I was at Football training. Told her I would call her back, call her back, She doesn't only ''not pick up'' she hangs up my call!!! LOL!!!

Saw her online, she didnt say a word? Neither did I , What is this, some sought of test/ joke again? :whistle: LOL

Who cares! Anyway I'll see what happens tommorow.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl has a high high interest level in you right now and is doing everything womanly possible to get you and get your attention.

Expect everything: All kinds of **** tests, push pull, ignoring you, smothering you, making you jealous, every trick she has she will throw at you.

Dont change a thing and dont be affected by anything she does. She'll kick up a storm but if you dont react then her interest will just grow. Its all about strong inner game. And ofc watch out for her trying to pull BS and dont tolerate any crap.

Dont be put off by her 'history', its not her supposed history or what she might say, its her actions and how she treats you.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand ******** and you got this in the bag. She speaks in code.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, I think that HIGH HIGH INTEREST LEVEL is diminishing LOL.

She called me this mourning,ONCE , I know when the phonecalls start to get lesser, theres problems. Anyhow, I didn't answer.

I'm online, she doesnt approach, so I pretend like nothing ever happend and make a gesture/ joke. She laughs. Then out of the blue says " YOUR SO LONG ". . . I ask her how class was, she doesn't reply and then signs out?

I dont know if this is a trap because last night when she went offline, I called her like 2minutes after, so maybe she wants me to chase her. I wont anyhow.

I think SHE might think I'm not INTERESTED in her and she's finding attraction elsewhere (AFCs), Example. Like talking to other guys on her FB who she might find attractive. She put up some guys photo aswell on her Msn display pic. He had his top off big muscular dude all oiled up. Funnily enough I know her type and she hates talking to these guys that lick her bvtt.

She's distancing herself. Shall I do the same? My gut feeling tells me I should. For the fact that it will show me if she's really into me and/or whether shes playing a game. The pitfall of it is, shooting ones self in the foot when I've been pvssyfooting around and taking too long?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
WOW, I think that HIGH HIGH INTEREST LEVEL is diminishing LOL.

She called me this mourning,ONCE , I know when the phonecalls start to get lesser, theres problems. Anyhow, I didn't answer.

I'm online, she doesnt approach, so I pretend like nothing ever happend and make a gesture/ joke. She laughs. Then out of the blue says " YOUR SO LONG ". . . I ask her how class was, she doesn't reply and then signs out?

I dont know if this is a trap because last night when she went offline, I called her like 2minutes after, so maybe she wants me to chase her. I wont anyhow.

I think SHE might think I'm not INTERESTED in her and she's finding attraction elsewhere (AFCs), Example. Like talking to other guys on her FB who she might find attractive. She put up some guys photo aswell on her Msn display pic. He had his top off big muscular dude all oiled up. Funnily enough I know her type and she hates talking to these guys that lick her bvtt.

She's distancing herself. Shall I do the same? My gut feeling tells me I should. For the fact that it will show me if she's really into me and/or whether shes playing a game. The pitfall of it is, shooting ones self in the foot when I've been pvssyfooting around and taking too long?
Expect everything: All kinds of **** tests, push pull, ignoring you, smothering you, making you jealous, every trick she has she will throw at you.

Dont change a thing and dont be affected by anything she does. She'll kick up a storm but if you dont react then her interest will just grow. Its all about strong inner game. And ofc watch out for her trying to pull BS and dont tolerate any crap.
!!

She can do and act whatever she likes, but it wont affect you. Because your inner game is solid and your mindframe is strong. If she distances herself, then let her, dont chase. Your gut instinct is correct. Dont overdo it and complicate it by trying to play too many games, thats her job and she will outdo you. Your job is to remain solid, dont react to her.

Get her out on a date/hang out just like normal, dont make a big deal. She knowns your interested if your asking her out and getting together with her. You can play it cool with a girl but still be able to keep seeing her. If you havent yet made a move at all then do it ASAP.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I hear you loud and clear Bro,

Thanks for the advice I'm heeding.
She just called me, and apologised that she diverted my call LMAO!! No No, first she said "DID YOU RING ME LAST NIGHT ..?" - I said "isit, I thought it just rang out...?" She then said "no, I diverted it and turned my phone off, I was so tired last night, sorry babe .."

Then I said "Hahaha why you sorry? .. I didn't even know it went to divert, thought it just rang out .." Then she said "WHAT... *BIG SIGH* ..anyway it was rude .. what you doing?"

I knew you'd she'd break LOL, Do you think the times right to organise a 'hang out' now? Its really down to, when and where. Right things to say???

And 'hanging out' doing what? Cinema? park? my place, her place ....what?

AHAHA apparently I'm 'HARD WORK', She doesn't know how anybody can be in a relationship with me???, shes fully frustrated. She's asked me again if I'm 'boyfriend material' - When getting off the phone, she says " I'm putting the phone down now, *3minutes later* she still hasn't .."

Last edited: