Girl from work

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I like, and I pretty sure she likes me. Most days she usually touches me multiple times. One day, she said, referred to the fact I am the only guy that works there. She smiled and said why you don’t take advantage of it.
So I am guessing that was a sign that she likes me. So I was like okay I took the hint, and tried to get her number. I got it yet, didn't get anything arraigned.

Later she said, I don’t think I want a relationship. She said that the last one she had at work, was with another guy and went it ended it caused problems at work. But beforehand she was touching me, and afterwards she even(I think shoved her breasts at me). So I am guessing this is b.s.

So I was thinking of calling her in a couple of days. Maybe kiss her at work.

What do you think.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't kiss her or make a move on her at work. Get together with her outside of work and go with the flow from there.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never again become involved in any way with a girl whom I had to work with or whom I had to always see on a regular basis, I only ever sarge girls in an evironment where I never have to go or see them again, it just creates problems, I wouldn't get involved. :cool:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not kiss her at work?

Is it weird? I've seen it done before.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing you were meaning to warm her up before the kiss (I don't think she'd appreciate you just going up and kissing her), plus look at it from your colleague's point of view. Unless you are definitely a couple and they know it, they may see it as harassment (especially if she pulls away).

Keep the romance/intimacy for outside of work or lunch breaks. The people you see kissing have probably been together for quite a while.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so

She makes the moves on me, so don't you think it would me natural to kiss her? Of course I would wait till she makes the move on me.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old saying goes, don't judge a woman on her words, judge her on her actions.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your help

I usually judge by actions more than words.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's probably a ho, ho's always say stuff like "I don't want a relationship", which is true because she probably only wants sex, especially if she's young.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you suggest

Should I invite her to social events? I could then, make the moves there.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want a date. She just wants to bang you. Call her up, ask her if she wants to go for a ride. Take her to a secluded location and bang her. With this type of girl, it turns her on to know that you're picking her up for the sole purpose of driving her somewhere to bang her without AFC frills.

Treat a ho like a ho. That's what gets them off. This is how you treat a ho. Treat her decently, but without hiding your intention to bang her good.

Don't be afraid to be sloppy with a girl like this. She prefers it that way. Keep it out of work though.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying..

Just call her and ask to go for a ride. Where should I fvck?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Wherever she lets you :crackup:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
I would never again become involved in any way with a girl whom I had to work with or whom I had to always see on a regular basis, I only ever sarge girls in an evironment where I never have to go or see them again, it just creates problems, I wouldn't get involved. :cool:

+1 on the bro!! Even if the relationship is healthy and mature, its just set up to fail since there's no alone time.

crossboss: Don't kiss her @ work bro!! What are you 12?? LOL Just keep flirting with her and see what happens. Your goal should be to fuvk this chick, so work on getting her alone outside of work where you can lay the smack down.

PIMP

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just invite her over to watch a movie. Sex always happens if you have any game and she's loose. And it's basically free.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, fu&k her like everyone says, then wait for the fireworks. Dude, if you do that she's got you wrapped around her little pinkie. Upset her in the future, and she could turn around and claim you assaulted her. Imagine if you both go for the same job/promotion???

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
+1 on the bro!! Even if the relationship is healthy and mature, its just set up to fail since there's no alone time.

crossboss: Don't kiss her @ work bro!! What are you 12?? LOL Just keep flirting with her and see what happens. Your goal should be to fuvk this chick, so work on getting her alone outside of work where you can lay the smack down.

PIMP

Then I must be a genius. A twelve year old working at a job? Give me a break. But thanks for your advice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LongDrinkofWater said:
^^^ Wherever she lets you :crackup:

I don't know about that. You can't just fvck her anywhere. It has to make sense. Although I didn't say any examples either. How does car feel?

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu said:
She doesn't want a date. She just wants to bang you. Call her up, ask her if she wants to go for a ride. Take her to a secluded location and bang her. With this type of girl, it turns her on to know that you're picking her up for the sole purpose of driving her somewhere to bang her without AFC frills.

Treat a ho like a ho. That's what gets them off. This is how you treat a ho. Treat her decently, but without hiding your intention to bang her good.

Don't be afraid to be sloppy with a girl like this. She prefers it that way. Keep it out of work though.
The original poster needs to heed the words of this post, it's the best advice in this thread.

And to answer your question about how it feels in the car, well, it feels mighty damn good as long as you don't have an E-brake jutting between your ribs or a steering wheel lodged in your buttcrack. How big is your car? :cool: