Girl from Net Flaked on me.. Should I ignore her when using AIM?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had plans to meet this girl from the internet this weekend for drinks, but when I called her to confirm she didn't answer and I left a message. She never called me back.

Now I'm on AIM and she's online too. I haven't messaged her at all. I was waiting to see if she messaged me but she hasn't, and it's been like half an hour. Should I say something?

Should I send her a message or just ignore her?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Had plans to meet this girl from the internet this weekend for drinks, but when I called her to confirm she didn't answer and I left a message. She never called me back.

Now I'm on AIM and she's online too. I haven't messaged her at all. I was waiting to see if she messaged me but she hasn't, and it's been like half an hour. Should I say something?

You never setup a date on the net.

I dont even know y u would waste ur time with the h0... get out and meet real women ... delete the b1tch off the list ... move on

If she never called back , neither should u ... simple as that

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Girl from Net Flaked on me.. Should I ignore her when using AIM?

Originally posted by TxCowboy

I dont even know y u would waste ur time with the h0... get out and meet real women ... delete the b1tch off the list ... move on

but she's sitting online on AIM right now, and I'm online too.. so I want to mess with her a little bit.. any advice?

BTW, we have talked several times on the phone, it isn't just a net thing.. but when we finally set up a date she flaked out.

I want to message her with something funny .. any advice? If she wasn't interested at all why didn't she delete my name... instead she's sitiin here online like she's waitin for m,e so say something.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're right.. I'm about to delete her name off my list in 5 minutes... *****es and their games... her loss.

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I never called a chick a douche bag...........let me know how it goes.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sikpupy
Hmmm, I never called a chick a douche bag...........let me know how it goes.
Really? I call women douchebags all the time.

EquityPrivate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate

You are a busy guy with an interesting and dynamic social life. You do not have time for flakes.

Accordingly, when she gets (drunk/lonely/horny/sad/strung out/hormonal) and IMs you looking for attention your reply will be:

"Look, I don't have time for people who flake out. Life is too short for that nonsense. I'm headed to a party at 1 South Jefferys Street at 8:30. You can meet me there, or not. Ciao!"

Don't answer any other IMs from her.

Oh, and it's up to you if there's really a party or not and if 1 South Jefferys is a crack house or a swank hotel.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Ask yourself this- Would Johnny Depp use instant messenger??????????
:crackup: As long as you're joking, that is. I wish they'd stop putting those damned articles on the homepage. They make me sick every time I see them. Like I give a damn if Bruce Willis uses online dating services . . .

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score

I recently pulled a women of the web. We've been out a couple of times. So far she is the most fun I have ever had with a chick and I've tried most walks of life. Second she isn't bad looking. I never set the date up online though. We exchanged numbers after an hour online and I set it up a couple of days later.

I heard a lot about bad luck storys with the net but if you know what your doing it can work