"Girl - Friends"

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kind of studying this topic and want to know what other high school DJs do about it. I've read things like "you should have 5 girl friends" (Swinggcat I believe?) to get you used to hanging around with girls. This idea totally makes sense to me, but the problem is that I don't have any girl friends that I hang out with. Notice I said hang out with because I do have girl friends but not any close enough to really "hang" with. Is this just a problem I have or have any of you guys been here? And how do I change it?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 girl friends that you regularily hang with? Umm I have like 1, and I am comfortable around chicks all the time. Remember dude, girls aren't some sort of "Super Gods" who we should be thankful even talk to us. Fact is they are the same as us guys... I'm in college now, but in highschool, cliques and groups seem to mean so much, but step over them, talk to any girl you like, if you feel uncomfortable, pretend its a dude (for now!!!) until you are really comforable with them.

But if you want to hit that 5 chick mark, just be friendly and say hi and SMILE to all the chicks you see. Being confident definitely attracts people to you.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question

Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get another girl; if you are desperate over this one, search and use gangi games, but only if a) you dont mind not being friends with her b) your good with girls in the first place.

My advice would be, she rejected you, leave it at that.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I have been playing the Gangi games, sorta. See, she lives in florida,and I lived there to for many years, but now I live in ecuador, South America. So it isn't so hard to play the gangi games. This leads me to another question. Do long-distance relations work? I mean I do go back to florida every five months, and I will be going back permanantly. Another question. Same girl, she is crazy about california guys, and wo't shut up about them. How di I get her back into thinking about me? Guess I will have to keep playing gangi games, or just move on. Any answers to the questions would be appreciated. Thanks. sorry its so long.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Question

Originally posted by wavejams007
Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
i was too lazy 2 read the whole thing but from the first 2 sentences it seemsl ike u are in a ***** TRANCE.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

play up other girls, and let her see it. this will raise her interest level. talk to her like you talk to your friends, give her no special treatment, then try again at a later date

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with mr.Debonaire,

you should play with other girls and when she starts dropping hints, she should, casually notice them. dont totally ignore them but casually accept them. drop a few yourself. If she interested, she'll start touching you slightly, when you dont respond, she'll be intrigued. When she makes a big move on you, then you pop into high gear and you've got her.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOVE ON. Odds are she doesn't care; ganji games aren't that useful when you do them on purpose. Find a different girl.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well i'm gonna quote someone that posted in a thread when asked about getting out of the friend zone. (YES YOU ARE IN THE FRIEND ZONE sadly)
"It's like D-day you're gone before even hitting the water."
In other words give up on the girl. Obviously you're just an AFC to her. Become more Dominant. You are what you think -Pook.