Girl flaking, is that a comfort issue?

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is a girl flaking on meet up a comfort issue? Had this girl flake on me, but easily got her number so I'm thinking the attraction was there but not the comfort. I'm keeping her number and I'll hit her up in a few days, maybe try to develop more comfort before going for a meet up again.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only delete a girl's number when she becomes completely unresponsive (like she never answers texts or picks up her phone for me). Or if the girl does something completely ****ed up like shows up at my place to **** one of my roommates.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
Damm son...that happened to you? Sorry dude...

I still wouldn't delete a girl's number if she is ignoring me though...just try to reconnect with her a couple months later or something - you seriously cannot go wrong just sending a stupid text out and it's always good practice.
Yeah, happened a few times with the same girl. She ****ed him first but continued ****ing him in secret after she said she stopped. Though she slipped up a few times when she was drunk. Eventually she confessed to me about all the times she lied to me about where she was while in fact she was with him.