girl doing checks on me

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got to know this girl over the last month.
so far she has:
1) tried to find out who my family was.
2) checked my company profits/turnovers
3)called the real estate agent to find out how much I paid for my house(just bought a house)
4)claimed my car is a rental(try to interoggate me who the car belongs to - high end car)

asked a few freinds , and they think shes tryiung to confirm my wealth to ultimately gold dig me..

Opinions please, thanks

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
i got to know this girl over the last month.
so far she has:
1) tried to find out who my family was.
2) checked my company profits/turnovers
3)called the real estate agent to find out how much I paid for my house(just bought a house)
4)claimed my car is a rental(try to interoggate me who the car belongs to - high end car)

asked a few freinds , and they think shes tryiung to confirm my wealth to ultimately gold dig me..

Opinions please, thanks
You're here to have fun and hook up. Not be interrogated, get rid of this girl.

And what car?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3)called the real estate agent to find out how much I paid for my house
What the fvck really.
Ruler said:
Tell her to fvck off, straight up.
Too late for that, he should apply for a restraining order.

Hmm...

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
they think shes tryiung to confirm my wealth to ultimately gold dig me..
Ya think? :crackup:

Marry this one and she'll have the money held so tight you'll be begging for gas money and will need to supply a log book.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho alert.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Holy sh!t?! The v12?! Way to go man :D

And yah, she's definitely a gold digger. Tell her to fvck off, straight up. Go pick up other girls, this one's toxic.
V10.

Don't let this chick steal your cash or ruin your life man... What do you do for a living?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutley sprint in the other direction.

Or lie and say you have horriable finacial problems and see if she sticks around.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Absolutley sprint in the other direction.

Or lie and say you have horriable finacial problems and see if she sticks around.
LOL that is probably the easiest way to get rid of a girl

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice https://youtu.be/iMf4BzfH458?t=3m55s

That's definitely creepy and borderline stalker material on her end. You haven't been going out that long, and she's digging up that much material. It could be gold digger material like you said, but overly clingy/obsessive behavior early on is a good indicator of a BPD. Either way it's a red flag, and you need to be very careful.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Opinions please, thanks
What you said just screams that she is a gold digger.
That's all the proof you need.
Now, that she confirmed your wealth, I don't think you will be able to drop her that easily

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
audi R8
bought a new one, literally 3 days old.

Damn son that's 115k in the states. Way to go, with that kind of car you will see a lot more of this!

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent comments by everyone:
@ Ruler its a V8, the V10 is the more expensive one lol
@ way2smart - its hard to drop her but ive started to ignore her now lol.

this year has been good for business so i decided to get a new car and house to match my new income. i never discussed business etc with her and promised I wouldnt. Presumably she started doing checks on me to confirm who I am or who Im not and if what I have is truly mine or not. Now that its confirmed all the stuff is mine she doesnt want to leave.

Either way I have removed her and ignoring her from now on.

Regardless of her gold digger ambitions it is strange to say the least shes calling car companies and real estate agents to find out how much my sh1t is worth.

Stalker/Psycho/BPD tendencies as one user wrote here and we all know what happens when we get with a girl like that!

Will update everyone to show you how it goes hopefully will add some juicy text message screenshots too ;)

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold digger alert!

I've had too many girls like this. One was trying to find out who my dad/family are by googling their names. One girl a few weeks ago googled my name during the actual drink date (I still banged her afterwards but went NC since) and asked to see my driving license :crackup:

One way to screen for it is using the girl's game on herself. One way girl's sh1t test you is by bringing up some ex or some guy she dated once and to say he did this and this. Special note: never agree with her on this nonsense like say "oh yeah that guy sounds like a jerk" or "I would never do that to you". Just say "OK" with a smile as if you don't give a fvck, and you shouldn't, and change the subject.

The way you can use this technique to your advantage is how I used it last night. I told her my ex-girlfriend was incredibly wealthy. I bring this up when escalation isn't happening and I know something is up (she previously said she's been dating doctors). Her first words that came to mind were "why didn't you marry her... if I was in the same situation I would definitely marry the guy...perhaps it's more fantasy than reality".

Another gold digger snuffed out. :rock: