Girl doesnt call me...

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this cute girl to hang out a couple days ago and we talked, went out to lunch, and cuddled. I kino progressed from cuddling to hugging and
she kissed me passionately the day after, but she doesnt respond to texts at all and she doesnt respond to calls in a timely manner (over 12 hours since text still no response).

She called me yesturday and invited me skiing over spring break, but I cant tell if she isnt into me or if she just has game (isnt obsessive like other girls ive dated).

I think ive texted/called her too, should I stop? I hate playing these games but I guess Ill have to if she does it :(

I need an oversiders perspective here, is she into me or not? Any advice?

AcerGuild

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the last text you sent say? If it was lame or boring or whatever she may not have anything to say in a reply.
She called you yesterday and invited you to ski with her - she could be placing you in friend zone.
she may be one of those cool chicks who is busy and you're not a priority.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last text said "are you awake?" at 11pm....she was studying for exam, waited 10 minutes and texted her again "guess not, nite, gluck on exam"

I think i blew it man **** that girl was interesting too

How could i b in friend zone with a kiss like that? Christ!

Ya i definately get the vibe that im not a priority....havent read much on how to fix that issue, got any suggestions?

AcerGuild

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not have blown it...if she was sleeping she didn't get the text till today and probably thought ok nothing to say.
Is her exam today? That's why she may not have you as a high priority.

After a first passionate kiss the girl can put you in friend zone - I dont know why but it does happen.

i don't think you necessarily blew it.
Don't call her again today though.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks man....i thought my game was tight, im ignoring her till tomorrow in class, hopefully shes as into me as i think she is....ill let you know how it goes

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar thing happened to me...Went on two great dates..txtd twice, called and left message with no response. After two weeks she txts and apologizes, said she was so sick she didnt go to work or school and her parents came to visit and are still with her. DONT CALL OR TXT ANYMORE...If she was like my girl she'll get back eventually. I was real annoyed, but got over it and met some other girls in the two weeks. Now I don't really care to much what happens, which is probably a good thing.

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been calling and texting this girl recently and it seems like she's not getting my texts. I saw on her facebook status once that she was having problems with getting texts, so some girls might just not get your texts.

Just chill out and if she was kissing you then she's obviously interested. If this is a ski trip then maybe you can get farther. If she's inviting you out to have fun she's probobly checking you out to see if you're a fun guy. Just be silly and act natural have fun with her, and make her laugh and you go it dude.

If you can make her laugh then you got it.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i hate about texting is that, if the person has no reception for some reason, the text wont get sent. its different than a call because you're notified on the other end that the person is unavailable, but you arent notified if the person receives your text or not.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kissed you and invited you to go skiing...she's into you dude. Stop obsessing over minor details like texting or calling. I like to send a text every day or so. Just to keep me on her mind.

Also ask the girl when a good time to call is through texts that way she can clear some time for you. Or send a facebook message instead of a text. Ask her what kind of phone she has this way you can know if it takes longer or maybe she just never got it.

Take a deep breath...people get busy, also don't text so late!

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Or send a facebook message instead of a text.
I am fully against facebook messaging or wall posting. I think facebook is near the lowest on the totem pole of communication (below meeting person, calling, and texting). Friends facebook each other not boyfriend/girlfriends. My ex-girlfriends usually leave me wall posts or respond to things I do, but I never do it to them because it's a good way of devaluing yourself. I generally see facebook as a girl's thing. I only keep mine to keep in contact with old friends.

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick I've went out with a few times didn't answer my text or phone for a whole week and it was due to her being in the hospital and I didn't know it at the time. Just don't go overboard on texting and calling. Get out there and have fun.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swashbuckler said:
I am fully against facebook messaging or wall posting. I think facebook is near the lowest on the totem pole of communication (below meeting person, calling, and texting). Friends facebook each other not boyfriend/girlfriends. My ex-girlfriends usually leave me wall posts or respond to things I do, but I never do it to them because it's a good way of devaluing yourself. I generally see facebook as a girl's thing. I only keep mine to keep in contact with old friends.
Wow...there is nothing wrong with a facebook message. I've met, dated, from girls from online as well as offline. If it wasn't for facebook I would have never met one of the greatest girls I've ever dated...and guess how I met her...through a facebook message I sent her. Dated her for a year strong now.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Wow...there is nothing wrong with a facebook message. I've met, dated, from girls from online as well as offline. If it wasn't for facebook I would have never met one of the greatest girls I've ever dated...and guess how I met her...through a facebook message I sent her. Dated her for a year strong now.
I can see what you mean. As far as meeting online girls, it's fine, but using messaging to contact people you know in real life. It seems, to at least me, a step downwards when you could just SMS them or something.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the advice guys..lol sounds like my thread got hijacked by facebook rants...

Anyways here is the update:

last class i basically treated her like a friend (tuesday)

I called her 1 time per day since late post (like a chump)
she returned calls like 15 hours later but i didnt pick up

So i have class with her at 6 pm tonight....what should i do? should i ask her to hang out right after class? ignore her? confront her about not picking up?

(also this week is midterms so maybe im being a douche and overanalyzing this...i never thought about it but she might actually be busy)

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,ill just let things flow

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
About the texting, have you guys set your phones for receiving message reports? Read your manuals if not, but basically it lets you know if your message has been received on the recipient's phone.