girl didnt give it up

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl comes over tonight to watch a movie or whatever. I initiate some kino and she responds well. Then, I go further in kino and she keeps responding. I just go in for the kiss and get it all. As I'm kissing her, I stroke her hair and all that bs. I let it get pretty heavy then I start to move my hand around her stomach/tits then try to work my way down. I couldnt get my hands all the way down, she kept trying to stop me. But, I did manage to get overtop her pu$$y above her jeans. Then, I just started to kiss her neck but still no dice.

What should i do? Keep trying next time?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery calls it freezing out. I don't agree with it let her no your a little bit upset but you understand don't treat her like dirt or do treat her like dirt it depend on which she responds to best. If you're a jerk which I don't think you are. Just keep trying and go a little bit slower

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a virgin.

Maybe she's not ready to have sex with you.

Maybe you're going to overanalyze this because women are supposed to have sex with guys as soon as they put the moves on them, right?

Try again and see what happens.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least u went further than 75% of people here bro, but just keep goin man, you will reach into her someday man

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) You're still in the game

B) Don't give her the ol' "V" title quite yet...

C) Keep it smooth, don't let her know it bothers you but it should stay moving foward. I repeat keep it moving foward but don't show her if you happen to become frustrated.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freezing out slightly works wonders!:moon:

I've had girls go from not even wanting to kiss yet, to going all the way to sex just by moving away slightly and becoming gradually disinterested until the desire becomes so strong they literally pull me back in.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still in the game, keep being persistent. Don't force it.

Miss could be right that she could be a virgin or doesn't have a lot of experience.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What date was this?
1st, 2nd, 3rd?
Some girls make guys wait a certain number of dates or weeks or months, etc... The current girl I am seeing made me wait 2 months... Southern girls are like that though. I would not be WITH her if she gave it up so easy.

I say...
She is interested, but her guard is still up.