Girl dad

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s official, I’m having a girl. I obviously wanted a boy but the idea of having a girl fills me with joy too, they’re so cute. I wanted to teach him sports and boxing, now i guess it’s ballet and dance classes. Me and the mother are both tall, I hoped that would give me a tall son, but now height and strength doesn’t really matter. I just need this girl to be happy healthy and mentally wise.

My goal with her is to show her what a real man is so she doesn’t settle for less. Give her what she wants so OF/sex work isn’t an option, and to also learn as a man what raising a girl the right way is all about.

My female friend and also a female cousin both said they think I’d be a good girl dad. I thought that meant they thought I was too feminine and couldn’t raise a real man lol. My mrs said it’s because I’ve always been so good with women so would teach her the other side. I’ll do that best I can and put my heart and soul into her regardless.

I welcome any tips, advice and most importantly any book you girl dads can recommend? I have a couple but always happy to add more.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My daughter is currently 14 years old, taking after her Vader.
Nica with Klook bicycle shouldercat.jpeg

Your influence on your daughter will be twofold.
First of all, you will be her male role model, so right from the beginning you need to be mature, have emotional self-control, and act with integrity, so you'll form a template for the type of man she will be attracted to later in life. Especially the emotional self control is of utmost importance, since you need to be her 'safe haven' and she won't feel safe if you're mercurial or volatile.
Second, your influence wanes after the first 10-12 years, mostly around the time they finish basic/primary school. After that time, you will lose influence to the influence of her friends and social media. If you did a good job making her level-headed before she's ten years old, you stand a good chance to keep her well-balanced through adolescence.

Be her rock.