Girl Coming To My House Tomorrow To "Chill"

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Im almost sure this girl wants the D. She's traveling quite a far distance to come to my place to "chill". We didn't even specify what we were even gunna do. I already have an idea what its gunna lead up to but getting there is gunna be the interesting part.

What I had in mind is we go to my room, watch a movie on my laptop (American Pie lol)

I make a few dirty remark, hopefully she catches on and then we'll see from there.
Any advice?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this your first time going for the lay? Get some drinks and escalate.

Easy as 1 2 3!

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
Is this your first time going for the lay? Get some drinks and escalate.

Easy as 1 2 3!
Lol I have to do this without drinks, I promised id never drink again (bad experiences). Gotta find an alternative way.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmac said:
Lol I have to do this without drinks, I promised id never drink again (bad experiences). Gotta find an alternative way.
theres always dank....

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn on a movie, offer a massage, tell her to take her shirt off so you can work better, kino, escalate, etc.

Benzo22

Reaction score
Dude,
The best thing you can do is take your time. Make her
wonder how come you didn't try anything yet. I would hold
off touching her for the first hour at least.
Believe me, after that she'll be begging for it.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benzo22 said:
Dude,
The best thing you can do is take your time. Make her
wonder how come you didn't try anything yet. I would hold
off touching her for the first hour at least.
Believe me, after that she'll be begging for it.
or shell decide youre not interested and youll become her new gay friend, every girl wants one of those!! Make a move.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all the fact that she is coming show that somehow she is interested and giving you a shot.

The fact that you toke alchool away from the equation is bad, not only because alchool relax both of you but mostly because it leave her the chance to be slvtty and have someone to blame the day after (which is even more important than relaxation).

The suggestion about the massage is good, make her get undresses slowly and slowly framing it as necessary for the massage (always leave her a reson to be slvtty without taking responsibility for it).

I suggest you to start holding her hand while you talk during the movie or before, an innocent physical contant will open your way slowly even if its not sexual contact.

Most of all, dont be in a rush, escalate from the beginning till the goal but feel free to take your time as long as you are progressing and she is following you.

Anyway you are starting in a good position since she is coming, one last thing, dont back up if she asks stuff like "what are you doing" while you touch her, the worst thing you can do is leave her and apologize.
If in doubt be daring not worried.