Girl Comes On Too Strong: How Do I Handle Her??

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this other girl who is into me. She seems sensitive and quiet for the most part, however she seems to be a bit more aggressive towards me.

For example, during breaks in our seminar, she will wander off by herself and rarely if ever talks to anyone else in the seminar. She is the same way before and after the seminar. She sometimes talks to me (actually, she talks to me a lot) and she is getting bolder and bolder.

Here are some of her sayings:

-"can I use you?!?"

-"can I steal you?!?"

-"I'm going to show up at your house and look in your window!"

Then, at other times, she will completely ignore me, barely speaking, burying her nose in a book.

Anybody else ever deal with a girl like this?

Last edited:

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ask, just act. Do exactly something that you think it's the least likely to suceed. If it does.woot!!! If it doesnt you learned a few more things.
Take risks.

ATG

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's testing you to see if you're strong or weak, if you're a decision maker or follower, if you're bold enough to tell her No! or always agree like a chump.
Most girls are like this. Do something that show's you have balls and see how she responds.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her bluff. tell her to come over for cookies and milk.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^That's exactly what I did. I told her: "I saw you! I was going to give you a ride!"

She just froze in her footsteps, deer in the headlights.

Then she tells me that I should pulled over and picked her up. And not doing so was "selfish"! on my part.

So yeah, I'm literally supposed to pick her up. Perhaps I should get her number and call her when I can give her a ride to our seminar?

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the sense I get. She seems to be socially inexperienced and does not yet know how to express interest in a way that's undetectable and seamless: i.e. "let's study together" or something along those lines.

Amante Silvestre said:
Has she whipped out a marker and written "stalker" on her forehead yet?

I think you should avoid this one.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
She seems to be socially inexperienced and does not yet know how to express interest in a way that's undetectable and seamless: i.e. "let's study together" or something along those lines.
Unless you are going to do something about it, all the love stories she tells you are pointless. Either take advantage of it or move on.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's At It Again

She's at it again. I mentioned that she has a stain on her shirt. She then said: "why do you say that--do you want me to come over and do my laundry at your house?"

And no, she isn't scary, just very impulsive about making her interests known.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is really about me trying to become aware of what's going on and not letting this one slide. Trust me, I've had a few slip away and boy, do I regret it. I talk to her everyday, and I'm moving it in the direction I want.

Today, one of the girls who's been gaming me hardcore threw me a pen. "IT'S NOT FOR YOU!!!!" It was for the shy girl. The shy girl puts me in a bear hug and tries to wrestle the pen away from me.

"Man, she is strong as an ox!" I tell the girl who's been gaming me, while the shy girl has me in a bear hug.

"She's not strong, YOU ARE WEAK!"

I don't think it's a good idea to joke with girls like that, incites jealousy. My bad.

Lesson learned: if girls tease you incessantly, these are the female form of negs.