Girl called me Ted Bundy at the bar

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
The hotter you are, the nicer the girls are lol.
Not necessarily. They might be nice to you initially - when they're trying to win you over, and make you feel special. Once they become comfortable, know they have you, or lose interest altogether - there goes the niceness, 'cause it was never real to begin with. Once their infatuation wears off - they're going to treat you the same way they treat everyone else. A ***** will always be a ***** - regardless of her attraction towards you. Your turn is always right around the corner. You aren't special.

That's why I go after girls who are nice to everybody - not just those they are trying to impress, look up to, or fit in with. Just say no to snobby *****es. The charade never lasts long, because they can't pretend to be something they're not (ie, nice, decent, quality girls).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear if this girl was fat and ugly or hot?

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
lol, this chick calls him Ted Bundy and then he leans over to his target and whispers in her ear before taking a whiff of her hair.

Too funny.

sicsec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ted Bundy was on to something, feel like you want to kill them and rape them and torture them to ultimately bed them!!! classic!! just stop after foreplay and your alright :)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP's reaction was the best out of anything else posted here. Some of the suggested responses were just plain lame.

OP's retort was quite simply witty and fresh. Not canned, not lame, and not p!ssy or emotional.

Good job OP, but it was kind of creepy that you smelled her hair. Unless that was part of the joke.

I also think that Jariel is giving awesome advice here. It IS creepy to randomly and excessively just approach, approach, approach. You may snag one here and there but I doubt you'll be catching anything of value. I don't know if that is what the OP was doing in this case, he may have just walked into a Queen B's lair, but his response was awesome in any case.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think the OP's reaction was the best out of anything else posted here. Some of the suggested responses were just plain lame.

OP's retort was quite simply witty and fresh. Not canned, not lame, and not p!ssy or emotional.

Good job OP, but it was kind of creepy that you smelled her hair. Unless that was part of the joke.

I also think that Jariel is giving awesome advice here. It IS creepy to randomly and excessively just approach, approach, approach. You may snag one here and there but I doubt you'll be catching anything of value. I don't know if that is what the OP was doing in this case, he may have just walked into a Queen B's lair, but his response was awesome in any case.
Are you trying to tell us you've never been banged by a guy who approached you? Maybe one you didnt find attractive at first?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have probably pretended like I didn't know who Ted Bundy was, then when she explained I would bust on her for being a creepy person who is obsessed with serial killers

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn to her friend(s) and say, "Why I don't worry about being called creepy? Because SHE Has No Idea, my past, what I've conquered, what I've endured, the pain I've fought through, to win and flourish comfortably today. I wasn't given a dime, no charity ever came my way, mrs. daddy's girl. You're just a mix of criss-crossed battered worthless thoughts, ho. You couldn't fathom the difficulties that any given man has to go through to get ahead in this world, so whatever you think, whatever comes out of your mouth is pretty damn near worthless (Even If...it's something complimentary towards me, your perceptions are Still wrong, because you have no internal guide no Strong reference point of integrity to let you know for sure if you're right or wrong). You need a Man to carry you in the right way, but you refuse to accept that right direction; therefore, you will be utterly lost, for a lifetime, until you change. If you knew what's best for you, you'd bow down and worship my feet, right now here in this bar." And when she does it, everybody (even the other women there) will be watching.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I would have probably pretended like I didn't know who Ted Bundy was, then when she explained I would bust on her for being a creepy person who is obsessed with serial killers
I had heard the name Ted Bundy before but couldn't tell you much about him until I googled him after reading this thread. I mean who the fvck keeps up with serial killers from the 70's? either she was old as fvck or she spends too much time googling psycho's. maybe she has a thing for those types. I was 8 years old when he got fried, so yeah can't say I know much about him or really gave a sh!t about him. i surely didn't know he drove a VW bug for christ sakes. I guess I'm weird for keeping up with news TODAY and not giving a piss about what happened in the 70's/early 80's.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Robert28 said:
I had heard the name Ted Bundy before but couldn't tell you much about him until I googled him after reading this thread. I mean who the fvck keeps up with serial killers from the 70's? either she was old as fvck or she spends too much time googling psycho's. maybe she has a thing for those types. I was 8 years old when he got fried, so yeah can't say I know much about him or really gave a sh!t about him. i surely didn't know he drove a VW bug for christ sakes. I guess I'm weird for keeping up with news TODAY and not giving a piss about what happened in the 70's/early 80's.
That was my other thought. Your typical bar girl is too young to even know who Ted Bundy was. Hell, most are too young to know who Al Bundy was LOL.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
That was my other thought. Your typical bar girl is too young to even know who Ted Bundy was. Hell, most are too young to know who Al Bundy was LOL.
:crackup: Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh my friend!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have said "whatever Casey Anthony".haha