Girl called me an assh*le... good or bad?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm on the bus and this dude is like daring me to take my shirt off. And yeah, we're all having a fun time and this one girl on the bus says "I'll take it off if you take it off" and I'm all "I'm not sure I would want to see that" and she's like "What did you just say? Assh*le". She wasn't really mad after I said it. Then I actually take my shirt off and I'm like "A little gift to the ladies" and everyone's attention is on me. Main thing is, I don't know if she meant that in a good way or a bad way.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Doesn't really matter now, does it? You didn't capitalize on it, regardless of if she was mad or not.

BTW, why didn't you want to see it? And if you weren't interested in her, then why do you care if she meant it in a good or bad way?

This whole thread doesn't make much sense to me.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you said "I'm not sure I would want to see that" she may of taken it as an insult.

Whether she is angry or not?

This one is hard to judge as its a you have to of been there kind of scenario.

Only way you're going to know the answer is to have further interactions with this chick.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is I am sort of interested but I didn't want to come off as desperate and horny.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I think this was the right situation to come off as horny. At the least, you could have called her to her bet.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think some of u guys take ****y n funny too far, it's ok now n again, you gotta be one THICK BASTARD if ya using it on a girl uv only just met.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll take it off if you take it off"

"what was that? all i heard was i'll do anything for you"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have said better c/f responces which wouldn't have gotten you called an ******* and would have allowed you to continue the conversation.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it strike me that they're taking the mick outta you?

In any case, who gives a damn?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.

Well, it seems to me that all the people are taking the p*ss, because ElStud makes out he has no friends, and all of a sudden the guys on the bus are trying to get him to take his shirt off and he's the centre of attention? Just seems like a bit prankish.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Haha.

Well, it seems to me that all the people are taking the p*ss, because ElStud makes out he has no friends, and all of a sudden the guys on the bus are trying to get him to take his shirt off and he's the centre of attention? Just seems like a bit prankish.
Wrong. I've actually been the center of attention on the bus for a while and THEY'RE laughing at my jokes. FYI the whole thing started when I dared one of my friends on the bus that I could take my shirt off right there and now. And also FYI I was controlling the conversation LONG after that. Also I've known these people for a while. Haha, do you think a girl I just met would of offered to take her shirt off for me even jokingly? No. Don't make assumptions.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
So I'm on the bus and this dude is like daring me to take my shirt off. And yeah, we're all having a fun time and this one girl on the bus says "I'll take it off if you take it off" and I'm all "I'm not sure I would want to see that" and she's like "What did you just say? Assh*le". She wasn't really mad after I said it. Then I actually take my shirt off and I'm like "A little gift to the ladies" and everyone's attention is on me. Main thing is, I don't know if she meant that in a good way or a bad way.
I think she was playing.

Either way, in this case, you can take it as a compliment.

Ha ha. One guy once called me the "Antagonistic bad boy of magic" when he was trying to pick one of his usual stupid fights. I wouldn't go to his level, so he called me this.

So I repeat it everywhere I go. Heh. I'll even announce myself as this when I'm performing in character. And it gets a big laugh.

"Hi ladies, I'm the antagonistical bad boy of magic." Heh.

I think that the younger women are, the more blatent their flirting usually is.

A woman who's smiling and looking shocked is flirting with you when she calls you an "as$h@le."

I was teaching and a girl with a crush on me (why are they all waaaaay too young? ugh!) smacked me for making fun of her; one of the children saw it, and I had to try and explain why she smacked me and why I didn't hit back or complain...lol

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cNfny said:
"I'll take it off if you take it off"

"what was that? all i heard was i'll do anything for you"
DING DING DING DING DING!

Give this brother a prize because that's exactly what happened. Tonality is everything. You tried to come off as suave but it ended up being childish and abrasive.

Maybe next time.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
DING DING DING DING DING!

Give this brother a prize because that's exactly what happened. Tonality is everything. You tried to come off as suave but it ended up being childish and abrasive.

Maybe next time.
:crackup: :up: