Girl Brings Her Friend

Aljade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I asked a girl out (I didnt really specify it was a date) and when I called her this morning she tells me she is bringing her friend(who is a girl).

What does this usually mean? Is she basically saying she doesn't want it to be a date? How can I play it right for the future because I really like this girl?

Quick help would be greatly appriciated cause I'm leaving to meet them soon.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could mean a few things:

She thinks of YOU as a friend so just brought some more along.

Shes shy or has low conversation skills, the friend is there as backup.

She has low interest, didn't have the balls to cancel so wants to turn the 'date' into a friendly event.

She REALLY likes you, is shy and wants to see what her friend thinks of you.

Shes into threesomes, its your lucky day. :D

Nothing you can do now, so just meet them and have fun but do NOT question why the friend is there.

You'll be able to judge this girls interest by her attitude and what she says.

Next time just make it a little more obvious you'd like to spend some time to get to know HER (and her alone)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i wouldnt go

Aljade

Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed really interested when I first asked her, does this mean anything? Also some more info, I know her friend a little (I talked to her at a party once).

Should I try any moves? Should I still ask to hold her hand?

[EDIT] One more piece of info: She seemed a little less enthusiastic when I called her this morning than when I first asked her out. So what do you think is most probable for her?

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good sign.

You didn't specify it was a "date". That doesn't matter, she knows what you meant. She is bringing her friend to make sure it isn't one.

If you have two chicks there you really need to OWN the set. Be the man, dominate the situation and keep energy levels up, or they are gonna fvckin' go off chatting between themselves.

I'd actually work the friend and neg/ignore the the target (your date), to teach her a lesson and raise some competition for you. Play this date like you are trying to attract her friend and it could cause the target to try to get you too (because right now, the IL doesn't seem great).

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aljade
Recently I asked a girl out (I didnt really specify it was a date) and when I called her this morning she tells me she is bringing her friend(who is a girl).

What does this usually mean? Is she basically saying she doesn't want it to be a date? How can I play it right for the future because I really like this girl?

Quick help would be greatly appriciated cause I'm leaving to meet them soon.
You don't have to specify whether it is a date or not, girls know when a guy is asking them out for a date. I would at this point just be friendly for the both of them but try not to make any romantic movies with your target or the other girl, but be extra nice to the other girl she is bringing.

I think someone else posted about a girl he was trying to date and she brought along a female friend and it didn't turn out well. In these kinda situations have NO expectations.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with JJMcLure. Although I never specify "let's go on a date" I assume the girl knows what's going on.

Whatever's happening, I can't see it as anything good for you. You're probably in for a "girls night out" type of evening.

What Monkey said also makes sense.
Cancel and Next.

-Bill

Aljade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I cancel? If so, how should I cancel the outing?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aljade

Nice... ask to hold her hand and use a REALLY STRONG GRIP that'll show that your an alpha male who doesn't let go.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet them. You sound like you need the practice (do not ask to hold her hand, you do not ask to do sh1t - you do what you want - be a man, lead), and besides, I'm sure you have nothing better to do.

(If you had 10 other chicks (or even one) you could call up and go out with RIGHT NOW, my advice would be different.)

And FFS, DO NOT be paying for all their sh1t on this "date". Everyone pays for themselves in this situation. If they try and tool you and bust on you to make you pay, that would be disrespect, don't fall for it.

Aljade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I definitly not gunna pay for any of their ****. But I do have a life and theres plenty of better **** I could do. This girl happens to be incredibly fine(and I mean it) though and I really wanna get further w/ her.

Any other advice woulb be appriciated, thanks.

JamesyBHOY

Reaction score
Reading it through, the first thing that came into mind was bad thoughts.

That being, she either doesn't like you as much as you like her. A lot of women have trouble saying No & so to put a dampner on the romance front she has invited a friend along, this turns it into a more friendly outing. So by the end of it you'll get the idea of what she wants it to be.

However, it could also mean one of two other things,

1. She's kinda into you, but wants to get her friend to run the rule over you first & see what she thinks.

2. She does like you, but is shy & is afraid she'll mess things up. So she has brought along a friend for support. So if she gets stuck in an akward position, the firend is there to bail her out.

You said she seemed to like you, so if I were you I'd stick with that until it becomes apparent that's not the case.

Whatever happens, don't ignore the friend or do anything to piss her off or make you look like a sleaze in her eyes.

In the end, she will always take her friends who she's known for years, over some guy on a first date.

Ted_Dee

Reaction score
i wouldnt go
Bad advice. A girl bringing her friend happens all the time when enough comfort hasn't been built yet. You better go. This is a perfect time to practice two-sets.
All this girl wants is her friends oppinion of you. Spend a couple hours with them, win her friend over. Then call this girl up some other time for some one on one and close.

Should I cancel? If so, how should I cancel the outing?
Don't. Be persistant.

She seemed a little less enthusiastic when I called her this morning than when I first asked her out. So what do you think is most probable for her?
Unless she sais she doens't want to go, you are reading too much into it. If she really doens't want to go but still goes out of politeness or some bull**** then she is a huge idiot and you are doing nothing wrong.

When doing Kino, Don't ask. Just do it. And do not do things like look at you hand when grabbing hers. Gotta be natural. Just keep talking and grab her hand to make a point in a story your telling.

Remeber this is Practice. Try Different things. Have fun, this is your show.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

I'm sorry to everybody that has responded so far, but you are all wrong

this girl DOES NOT LIKE THIS GUY

Aljade, she doesn't want you, or her friend would not have come at all...

she might be a nice girl and know your a nice guy... and the girl knows you, this is a half-blind date(the best for a pure PUA imho)

You are going to this date to get to know the other girl more

Ted_Dee

Reaction score
this girl DOES NOT LIKE THIS GUY
I completely disagree.
If you don't believe any of us, Mystery even talks about this situation in his DVD series while talking about the 7 hour rule of his. It never stopped him. He just uses this time to knock off a few more hours of seduction and comfort building so he can accomplish his goal of a quick fclose.

and the girl knows you, this is a half-blind date(the best for a pure PUA imho)
Um might have to disagree again mate.
As far as the other girl- unless, of course, you end up liking her better- who cares. Remember, you are the one who choses. Thats the reason we learn this seduction craziness. This is your show.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a wingman with you... call one of your friends who has some kind of skill with women and have him take the other girl out of the equation...

Probabilities suggest that this girl isn't into you but hey, girls are strange creatures so that might not be the case this time round...

To the poster who said that she's bringing her friend along to gauge / rate you... nah, this ain't some been datin for a couple of months, meet the friends and see if they approve thing... NO girl brings along a friend on a first meeting to rate, if she brings someone along it goes back to the above, and to removing the possibility of intimacy...

Hey, who knows... maybe she's trying to set you up with her friend, lol....

Aljade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it, and I really would rather not get w/ her friend. Anyways I decided to just cancel and invite her another time and make sure shes by herself.

I'm actually pretty sure shes the shy type cause she hasn't had too many boyfriends (if any at all).

I told her we should definitly meet during x-mas break and she said she seemed down with it(but who knows). She said she would be leaving but specified she would here for part and we could get together then. Do you think it would be a good idea to ask her on a certain day for that time so she wouldnt have time to invite another girl? And if I get shut down I'll proabably know she isn't into me.